Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

End Game, perceptions and initial opinions?

Options
124»

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I use proximity scan, smoke and guided missiles/LMG set up. All about knowing you're role. I try to play the midfield and/or defensive role depending on circumstances, namely the team I'm against. If I know they're a poor to average team, tank turns into a battering ram and I'll use it to cap flags. I don't find mines an issue as I'm spotting constantly and the majority are usually very unoriginal in their placement locations of mines. People seem unable to grasp angles and the like when it comes to this.

Only map that causes me problems tanking is Kiasar Railroad, it's hard to find that balance against a capable team. Better off playing ultra defensive even if it's very boring.

As for the question of using mines or repair tool, again it really depends on whom I playing with (and what they're using) or against. I've always leaned towards mines for the most part until a few months ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Reactive, smoke and HMG is the best load out imo, and get a mate 2 run proxi.Dont think ive ever used thermal or zoom, waste of time.Guided shell is fairly handy on Nebandan flats on CTF. As for mines keep spamming the spot button.

Thermal can actually be a great perk. Most people expect you to run smoke so you rarely get locked on with the Javs. Becomes very easy to spot people from distance and it completely takes mines out of the game. Once you get hit with a Jav, though, you've got to change for the next time. I always run it on Seine Crossing or Tehran Highway.

Advertisement