Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Balayage / American Tailoring

Options
  • 01-03-2013 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

I know I am probably (definitely!) am a bit late on the uptake with balayage but I keep seeing so many girls around now and loving the colour that I have booked an appointment to get it done for the weekend at the Style Club in Dublin.

I am natural dark blonde but have always highlighted my hair. I had a consultation and was told I need 'american tailoring' first where they darken the top part to get the 'grown out' look before colouring the ends.

I'm really worried about finding it too dark after a lifetime of highlighted blonde hair and am also wondering if it is any more damaging than having highlights? I just wondered if anyone has gone from blonde to american tailoring and how did you find it?

Thanks!

Advertisement