Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford City Fire Brigade?

Options
  • 01-03-2013 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭

If i see a fire in a field outside my house and i call them do i get charged for calling them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭karbonkoncepts

NO.and the caller would not be charged anyhow even if a charge is incurred it is always the owner of the property.. And on that note, Waterford CITY Fire Service do not charge for any domestic fires, contrary to belief and hearsay, you are only charged for special services, like a car accident and commercial incidents where ur insurance will cover the charge.. Best bit of advice i can give you.....GET OUT, GET THE FIRE BRIGADE OUT AND STAY OUT.

Hope this helps
    If i see a fire in a field outside my house and i call them do i get charged for calling them?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

Okay thanks! theres always fires burning in fields out near us!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭Fire1985

just to reaffirm the previous message. No, you will not be charged.

Advertisement