If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote please

Options
  • 01-03-2013 3:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭

A pair of Q Acoustics 2010i and a nice amp to power these. Tend to listen to music not so loudly but just looking for a nice warm sound. An amp with internet radio or if not FM/AM would be nice.

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Harolds,

Many thanks for your post and apologies for the delay getting back to you.

Ok I really like the 2010's so they are an excellent choice - the amp maks the decision a little more difficult as stereo receivers are getting a bit thin on the ground!

The most obvious choice is the Cambridge Audio SR10:
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/amplifiers-receivers/cambridge-audio/topaz-sr10/camb-sr10-blk

This really is a top quality 2 * 85 watt receiver with a proved FM/AM tuner on board - it's aprt of the Topaz range which means stripped down features but top quality components - but to be fair the SR10 does have a built in Phono stage, 2 sets of speaker outputs, toroidal transformer, 3 line level inputs, front 3.5 mm input, dimmable display and of course remote control.

I can do the QA 2010's ( in the more expensive Black Pinao finish) with the SR10 at just  £349.95 and shipping would be £12.95

If you wanted to go for internet radio unfortunately you would have to opt for an AV Receiver and I would recommend the Denon AVR1713 which is now reduced to just £229.95:
    http://www.denon.co.uk/uk/Product/Pages/Product-Detail.aspx?CatId=hometheatre&SubId=avreceivers&ProductId=AVR1713

If you partner these with the QA 2010i (again in the more expensive Piano Finish) I can do the combo at £359.95

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭harolds57

I can do the QA 2010's ( in the more expensive Black Pinao finish) with the SR10 at just  £349.95 and shipping would be £12.95

Thanks for that. Would be interested in the above and some good speaker cable, again will take your recommendation on this, i would say  1 meter each speaker. How much would that all be shipped to Dublin.
    And just so i can dream a little what price would you be able to do AUDIO AZUR 651T, Cambridge Audio TOPAZ AM10 and a pair of QA 2010i, dont spend too long on this part of it as its probably out of my budget at the mo, and finally have you any of the above in demo stock that you want to sell on or any returns, never one to refuse a bargin. Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

harolds57 wrote: »
    Thanks for that. Would be interested in the above and some good speaker cable, again will take your recommendation on this, i would say  1 meter each speaker. How much would that all be shipped to Dublin.
    And just so i can dream a little what price would you be able to do AUDIO AZUR 651T, Cambridge Audio TOPAZ AM10 and a pair of QA 2010i, dont spend too long on this part of it as its probably out of my budget at the mo, and finally have you any of the above in demo stock that you want to sell on or any returns, never one to refuse a bargin. Thanks

Hi Harolds,

Thanks for getting back to us :)

For speaker cable I'd suggest the Cambridge Audio Symphony 200 priced at £1.49 per meter :)  Check the link below for more info:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/speaker-cables/cambridge-audio/symphony-200/gale-symphony-200

For the system with the cable above and delivery you'd be looking at £365.88.

Oooh! Nice system.  For the 651T, AM10 and 2010is you'd be looking at £602.35 for the graphite delivered.  And £638.35 for the gloss finish delivered.

All our stock on the above systems is currently all brand new boxed.

Chris

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭harolds57

Hi Harolds,

Thanks for getting back to us

For speaker cable I'd suggest the Cambridge Audio Symphony 200 priced at £1.49 per meter   Check the link below for more info:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/speaker-cables/cambridge-audio/symphony-200/gale-symphony-200

For the system with the cable above and delivery you'd be looking at £365.88.

Oooh! Nice system.  For the 651T, AM10 and 2010is you'd be looking at £602.35 for the graphite delivered.  And £638.35 for the gloss finish delivered.

All our stock on the above systems is currently all brand new boxed.

Chris
    Hi Chris,

Have you a number so i can arrange payment will go with my first option for 365.88

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Harolds57.

Our number is 0333 900 0070 or if you PM me your number I can give you a bell.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.