Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hell of the west

Options
  • 01-03-2013 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭

Well Everyone....
    Hell of the west opened this morning, closed 12 minutes later :eek: did you get in? did you have any problems registering? such as entering TI number???.. looks like there were some issues with relay teams entering too...
    325 Individual places gone in 12 minutes...thats some going, I'm in anyway :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

I'm in too. :cool: A kind soul from here registered me as I was dropping the wee man to the child minders. Mind you, I think the L t-shirt that was selected might be too big :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,830 ✭✭✭catweazle

pgibbo wrote: »
    I'm in too. :cool: A kind soul from here registered me as I was dropping the wee man to the child minders. Mind you, I think the L t-shirt that was selected might be too big :D

After you being too fat for that BMC medium I wasn't going to go medium again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

It won't matter as you won't be getting a t shirt, this year you'll be getting...............

Oh and Elvis is in:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭ray o

Was looking at accommodation options for the race weekend this morning and I see the usual race HQ (Kilkee Bay Hotel) is closed. Also seen that it was included in a distressed property auction recently. Just wondering if LTC are waiting to see if it opens back up under new ownership or are other venues being sought? After that can anyone recommend another Hotel/B&B in the area?

Advertisement