Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TM MP7 gbb question

• 01-03-2013 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hey all. I'm wondering if anyone knows a easy way to load the mag with bb's easy as I have problems keeping the slide down and I let go a bit, any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Are you loading from the top or middle of the mag?

As the middle is best ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭tommyfinn

Are you loading from the top or middle of the mag?

As the middle is best ;)

So I guess I have to try hold it down and just try and feed in the middle?

tommyfinn wrote: »
    So I guess I have to try hold it down and just try and feed in the middle?

Correct and it would be nice if the feed locked when loading, unfortunately it doesn't so I'm planning a little project to try and improve this feature

Hopefully I'll have it sorted soon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭tommyfinn

Correct and it would be nice if the feed locked when loading, unfortunately it doesn't so I'm planning a little project to try and improve this feature

Hopefully I'll have it sorted soon :)

Thank you for letting me know as I thought it was quite awkward and I was doing it wrong.

tommyfinn wrote: »
    Thank you for letting me know as I thought it was quite awkward and I was doing it wrong.

No worries and there is no such thing as wrong, just better methods to achieve our goals ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement