Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water pressure cork city, albert road area

Options
  • 01-03-2013 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

So I got up this morning and we had no water, it's come back but the pressure is very low. We're not able to use the shower etc. Just wondering if any one else if having the same problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Yeah tis all over the area. Im on Victoria road (not working :)) and it is gone since this morning. Its a killer no where to Pee :(.. I rang the council this morning bunch of muppets and she was yeah they switched the water off as there is a big burst pipe down by the sextant. really are stupid in there I said that you think they would have notified the local area and was told they did not have the staff to do things like that mmm mmm say no more.
    She said maybe it would be back this evening,I would not hold my breath though..

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭deecee1

Thanks for that info milly. A note on the city council website would have been helpful. I don't think it would of taken too much effort to do. We do have some water flow so we can at least use the loo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Lucky you!! I know even a slip of paper in the letter box would have been nice. I could imgine a family of something with kids would not be too happy

Advertisement