Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nintendo games/consoles bargain alert thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

CoD: Black Ops 2 also £2.95 + £2 delivery on the game collection for Wii U

http://www.thegamecollection.net/sale/half-term/call-of-duty-black-ops-ii-wii-u.html

• Registered Users Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭budgemook

EJ22 wrote: »

http://www.thegamecollection.net/sale/half-term/call-of-duty-black-ops-ii-wii-u.html

Wow!

Good game? What's that website like?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

budgemook wrote:

Great site, buy a lot of new releases from them, free delivery to parcel mozard/witel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,020 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

budgemook wrote: »
    Wow!

Yes it's a great game and a great website, very reliable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,563 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Have to say that they're pretty good as well. Only ever had one thing go awol and they were top notch with their response.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,626 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

• Registered Users Posts: 23 SparklesBlood

OMG CiDeRmAn! I totally want that too! I just screamed seeing that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

Amiibos are 2 for €25 in Smyths again

10 for €100 on my adverts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Allyall wrote: »

Do shopto charge you before posting games out to you ?. As never used them before

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,465 ✭✭✭Ryath

Cheers just ordered haven't played a FPS in years!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭WeleaseWoderick

Thanks, this arrived today. After ordering it though I remembered I already have it on PS3!

Ah well, will start it again on Wii U!

Do shopto charge you before posting games out to you ?. As never used them before

I don't think so.

EDIT - To ellaborate, I can't remember if I bought from them before, so I can't remember when they may have taken the payment. But I saw it on Postabargain.co.uk and they usually tell you if the payment is taken at the time of order or not. They don't mention anything on the shopto posts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,020 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

I posted the Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate deal back on the 2nd of this month. I ordered it then, they haven't charged me and they still haven't shipped it either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

The good news is that you can get a 32GB Wii U with Mario kart 8 and Splatoon (which you're going to buy anyway...) for €282 from Argos
    http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/4617217.htm?cmpid=COJUN&storeId=10152&_$ja=tsid:30390|prd:7623798&referredURL=http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/4617217.htm&referrer=COJUN
    The bad news is that they don't have any in the pale.
    Xenoblade at 34.99 is in a similar boat.
    Anyone down the country have better luck?

Mario (smash) and Falco Amiibos are 6.99 in Argos too I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭Sarn

Banjo wrote: »
    The good news is that you can get a 32GB Wii U with Mario kart 8 and Splatoon (which you're going to buy anyway...) for €282 from Argos
    http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/4617217.htm?cmpid=COJUN&storeId=10152&_$ja=tsid:30390|prd:7623798&referredURL=http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/4617217.htm&referrer=COJUN
    The bad news is that they don't have any in the pale.
    Xenoblade at 34.99 is in a similar boat.
    Anyone down the country have better luck?

Mario (smash) and Falco Amiibos are 6.99 in Argos too I think.

I was checking all over for the console this morning and couldn't find any. They've been out of stock for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

I hate the way they do that. Why do they even bother with these sales things when no store has them in stock? *grumble grumble, I wanted xenoblade grumble*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

On the 10 stores I have saved in checkargos, Xenoblade Wii U is in Carlow, Clonmel, all 3 stores in Limerick and Tullamore.

The MK8/Splatoon bundle is in Limerick (Childers Road) and "Orderable" in the other 2 Limerick stores.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Mr E wrote: »
    On the 10 stores I have saved in checkargos, Xenoblade Wii U is in Carlow, Clonmel, all 3 stores in Limerick and Tullamore.

The MK8/Splatoon bundle is in Limerick (Childers Road) and "Orderable" in the other 2 Limerick stores.

cheers, ordered XC in carlow, the sister will pick it up for me.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,626 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Never ever shall we hear again the ancient phrase (to be said in a whiney voice)
    "But Nintendo games NEVER drop in price, EEEVVVVEEERRR"

Mr E wrote: »

Can't seem to order it in Limerick. I can collect xenoblade in Portlaoise, if anyone wants it.

Anyone here live in Mullingar and can pick something up for me from GS there??

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Anyone here live in Mullingar and can pick something up for me from GS there??

Try messaging gamestop and ask them to send it to your nearest local store mate.

johnf26 wrote: »
    Try messaging gamestop and ask them to send it to your nearest local store mate.

Thanks.
    Might dash there today though, must check Googlemaps and see if I can pull it off on my luck break, though it is a Friday...

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

sligeach wrote: »
    I posted the Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate deal back on the 2nd of this month. I ordered it then, they haven't charged me and they still haven't shipped it either.

Says on my page its not been shipped till march,but i was on the back order.

So, managed to pick up a rather good bargain in that purveyor of great gaming deals... Gamestop!
    The WiiU edition of Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag, Skull Edition, that's the one that comes in the tin box and includes a soundtrack, artbook, lithographs and some in game items, here it is here....
    AC4BF_Skull_mockup_UK.jpg

And I got it for €2!

Only Mullingar have another copy, I confirmed it with a phonecall yesterday, I got this one in Navan an hour ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

if anyone wants a reservation code for Argos Arklow for Xenoblade, expires tomorrow, let me know. I'm not going to make it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

So, managed to pick up a rather good bargain in that purveyor of great gaming deals... Gamestop!
    The WiiU edition of Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag, Skull Edition, that's the one that comes in the tin box and includes a soundtrack, artbook, lithographs and some in game items, here it is here....
    AC4BF_Skull_mockup_UK.jpg

And I got it for €2!

Only Mullingar have another copy, I confirmed it with a phonecall yesterday, I got this one in Navan an hour ago.

Holy sh*t! Well done, sir. €2. Outrageous!

• Advertisement

And I got it for €2!

I saw that a week or two ago, and a couple of controllers and other stuff at crazy prices around the GS stores, but had no way of getting them. Lucky you!! :) I was pretty sure that's what you were going for when I saw your post yesterday.

Brilliant price.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement