Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nintendo games/consoles bargain alert thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,563 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Banjo wrote: »
    Mario tennis 3d marked 5 euro on the shelf, 1c at the till. Truly those were the golden days.

I don't think we'll see it again - the tend not to overprovision like they used to, except maybe on Lego and monster high dolls. Sure they're still trying to move umpteen copies if Stop Smoking DS, that Guitar playing app and all sorts of Imagine games 2 years later.

We will see it again! Now shush.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

johnf26 wrote: »
    Couple of gamestop stores have lego city undercover limited edition wii u for 19.99e

https://www.gamestop.ie/StoreLocator/Index?productId=44188

Rang 5 of them this morning they all said none in stock. Tried to politely mention it says some in stock online.

Nope.

"None in stock in fifty-something shops in Ireland. I especially ordered on in for a customer 3 days ago, but that's the only one in Ireland." - Newbridge Gamestop 18.03.2016.
    :(

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

Allyall wrote: »
    Rang 5 of them this morning they all said none in stock. Tried to politely mention it says some in stock online.

Nope.

"None in stock in fifty-something shops in Ireland. I especially ordered on in for a customer 3 days ago, but that's the only one in Ireland." - Newbridge Gamestop 18.03.2016.
    :(

ye tried myself as a few stores showed they had them online i even done the buy and collect for the newbridge one but rang this morning,and as you said it was kept for a customer :(

May just pick up the normal one for 20e with the Nintendo selects when it comes out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,020 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

May just pick up the normal one for 20e with the Nintendo selects when it comes out

So you'll buy it in 2050? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

If it makes you feel any better, the Chase McCain figure is unarmed and a scale-foot shorter than them, so he has a fierce time trying to get Emma, Andrea or any of the other Lego Friends to respect his authority. For him to be worth while you really need the 3DS Lego Batman 2 Lex Luthor - no one ignores a cop with a Kryptonite-powered positron collider.

Sorry. Excuse my brain fart. I quite literally don't know what I was thinking.

Edit: Now I remember, for some reason I had Pokken Tournament on the brain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

It's such a gem. I envy those playing it for the first time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭budgemook

Pac1Man wrote: »
    It's such a gem. I envy those playing it for the first time.

What is?

• Advertisement

budgemook wrote: »
    What is?

Lego City Undercover

Warriors Orochi 3 is £4 on Amazon and Call of Duty: Black Ops II is £4.40

I didn't check shipping on either. I think BlopsII qualifies for free, not sure about Warriors Orochi.

Warriors Orochi 3 is £4 on Amazon and Call of Duty: Black Ops II is £4.40

I didn't check shipping on either. I think BlopsII qualifies for free, not sure about Warriors Orochi.

For Warriors Orochi 3, it says postage is £10.50 for delivery to UK only(so another €4 for Parcel Motel) and it's dispatched from Italy so I wouldn't be sure if this is the UK version of the game,

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭alekito

Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival - including the two Amiibo & 3 Amiibo Cards is €14.97 on Amazon.de including postage it's just over €21. Which is a great price. Today only - ends at 11pm tonight.

I heard the game isn't great but considering what you get for that price. I'm sure it has a higher trade in value.

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B016BCC3NC?keywords=amiibo%20festival&qid=1458394962&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

alekito wrote: »
    Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival - including the two Amiibo & 3 Amiibo Cards is €14.97 on Amazon.de including postage it's just over €21. Which is a great price. Today only - ends at 11pm tonight.

I heard the game isn't great but considering what you get for that price. I'm sure it has a higher trade in value.

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B016BCC3NC?keywords=amiibo%20festival&qid=1458394962&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

Is this a one size fits all bundle? I mean is this in German or is it like Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water where it was one Europe wide bundle?

Edit: I think it's a Europe wide bundle.

sligeach wrote: »
    Is this a one size fits all bundle? I mean is this in German or is it like Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water where it was one Europe wide bundle?

Edit: I think it's a Europe wide bundle.

I think it's in English. The packaging looks so. Even with two amiibo and 3 cards for 20 it's not bad. Throw in the game and nice box ;) and we have a bargain! I ordered one

Yep it's a one size fits all bundle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Edward Hopper

Ordered that Animal crossing game for daughters birthday, thanks alekito.

I know its supposedly a dreadful game but she'll use the amiibo and cards for the also pretty dreadful home designer game she has.

Ordered that Animal crossing game for daughters birthday, thanks alekito.

I know its supposedly a dreadful game but she'll use the amiibo and cards for the also pretty dreadful home designer game she has.

Heh :) hope she likes it! I think I have to agree with you, even thought I bought it myself. Can't resist a bargain like that.

There is always CEX ... but I'll keep the box! Love those big amiibo & game boxes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Nice one, just ordered that animal crossing bundle. Can't really go wrong for €21!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,563 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Chibi Robo Zip Lash Amiibo pack is also reduced to that 14.57 price and there'sa few amiibo like Lucas reduced to 8.99. Finishing in 1 hour

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    Chibi Robo Zip Lash Amiibo pack is also reduced to that 14.57 price and there'sa few amiibo like Lucas reduced to 8.99. Finishing in 1 hour

Ah, I missed out on Chibi Robo. Just online now but they work on German time. Would have been good for €14

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,626 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Damn, just bought Silhouette Mirage for the Saturn, can't spend any more! It's a great deal though, pity the game sucks though.

Star Fox 64 arrives on the eShop on Thursday and will be €5 until 21st of April

http://www.gamesasylum.com/2016/03/21/star-fox-64-rolls-onto-wii-u-with-an-enticing-discount/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Star Fox 64 arrives on the eShop on Thursday and will be €5 until 21st of April

http://www.gamesasylum.com/2016/03/21/star-fox-64-rolls-onto-wii-u-with-an-enticing-discount/

You mean I can finally pack up my N64 to the attic. Excellent.

Do a barrel roll

For those who bought Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival from Amazon Germany - Triple pack of Animal Crossing Amiibo on Amazon Italy for €9.83

Also, for anyone that missed it, Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival is on Amazon Italy for €24.98, so you could buy both and save on shipping.

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭bkrangle

Not sure if it's a bargain really but Senran Kagura: Burst is €9.99 for 3DS in gamestop.

It's sold out online but there's limited stock around the country.

https://www.gamestop.ie/Nintendo%203DS/Games/45917/senran-kagura-burst

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭Wright

bkrangle wrote: »
    Not sure if it's a bargain really but Senran Kagura: Burst is €9.99 for 3DS in gamestop.

How does weeaboo waifu nonsense like that see a release yet we'll likely never seen the feudal Phoenix Wright make it over here :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,626 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

That's a great deal, the game was going for in the region of €35 in most places I'd seen it in up to now.
    Not a bad game, for a scrolling beat'em up, a bit repetitive but then it is a scrolling beat'em up, so repetitiveness is par for the course.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Anyone seen the sequel cheap online anywhere? Cheapest I've seen it is £22 on amazon, not terrible but would rather spend €10 ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement