Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo games/consoles bargain alert thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

cherryghost check out Shopto

I just bought the Zelda premium Wii U for £220. Happy with that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,495 ✭✭✭Nollog

I was slightly disappointed, SMB3 upgrade Wii to Wii U is 99c, no saving for people who already gave Nintendo their money several times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Upgrade is normally €1.50. Though the saving is nothing to do with how many times you have bought it.

Banjo wrote: »
    Upgrade is normally €1.50. Though the saving is nothing to do with how many times you have bought it.

SNES is 1.49
    NES games are 99c, which SMB3 is.

/\/ollog wrote: »
    SNES is 1.49
    NES games are 99c, which SMB3 is.

Really? Didn't know that. Now wish I hadn't found out.... Damn you, scabby nintendo

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Very tempted by Pikmin. Kinda want a game thats not a platformer.

Im playing through Rayman Legends (probably 70% there) and NSMB Wii U (on world 5 of 8 currently) at the moment but you know when you fancy something different.

I was using Lego City as that something different until I finished it on the weekend. Well I finished all the missions anyway. Theres huge amounts to that game if you want to 100% complete it.

The only other game I have is Mario 3D World which I dont want to start until I'm finished with the first two platformers.

So yeah Pikmin looks tempting.

Although Mario Kart should be here soon which would do as the something different than a platformer so maybe I can wait... probably not though. :D

My wallet hates this thread by the way. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭magnumbud

Very tempted by Pikmin. Kinda want a game thats not a platformer.

Im playing through Rayman Legends (probably 70% there) and NSMB Wii U (on world 5 of 8 currently) at the moment but you know when you fancy something different.

I was using Lego City as that something different until I finished it on the weekend. Well I finished all the missions anyway. Theres huge amounts to that game if you want to 100% complete it.

The only other game I have is Mario 3D World which I dont want to start until I'm finished with the first two platformers.

So yeah Pikmin looks tempting.

Although Mario Kart should be here soon which would do as the something different than a platformer so maybe I can wait... probably not though. :D

My wallet hates this thread by the way. :o

pikmin is a fantastic game and very beautiful i would highly recommend it.

magnumbud wrote: »
    pikmin is a fantastic game and very beautiful i would highly recommend it.

Just making it harder to resist man. Thanks for that. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

€28 and €35 in cex respectively

• Advertisement

sweetie wrote: »
    €28 and €35 in cex respectively

Seriously people stop it! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Inbox

I'm thinking of getting the Wii U. Is the Mario Luigi pack the one to get? Seems to have gone up in price too :( I've played Zelda windwaker before so that rules that out.

picked up NSLuigiU and pikmin 3 for €50 in Gamestop at lunch time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,222 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Scribblenauts unlimited is 35 new in smyths at the moment.

Rayman legends is 19 euro on gamestops website.

Tesco Direct have Pikmin for £15, and will apparently deliver to Parcel Motel (according to the Moto G thread on the Android forum) making it about 3 quid cheaper than the Gamestop 2-for-50 offering. Possibly useful if you can't find a second game in the sale, can't find the sale in your local or don't have 50 quid :)

http://www.tesco.com/direct/wii-u-pikmin-3/640-7003.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=640-7003

Anyone ever used 'em for a delivery over here?

Edit : Never mind, this got posted on HUKD and apparently it gets removed from your basket during the checkout process. Leaving the link up, 'cause their stock levels change VERY regularly - give it a bash, see how it goes :)

Anyone around kildare wanna split the price of games 2 for 50 to get 2 copies of pikmin with me?

I'm in Celbridge and I'm bloody tempted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Anyone around kildare wanna split the price of games 2 for 50 to get 2 copies of pikmin with me?

Don't think they'll let you get two copies of the same game on the offer.

Don't think they'll let you get two copies of the same game on the offer.

I bought three copies of xcom the bureau on ps3 the other day in the 3 for €20 offer. Two have found new homes in henry st.

• Advertisement

Someone was looking for cheap Wiimotes - Game have a 2 for £10 on preowned stuff, the M+ WiiMote is in there if you don't mind that someone else has been manhandling it...
    http://www.game.co.uk/en/games/nintendo-wii/preowned-2-for-10/?attributeName1=Shop%20By&sortColumn=popular&sortTypeStr=DESC&inStockOnly=false&listerOnly=true&provenance=Preowned&attributeValue1=64&cm_sp=catpo2for10-_-header-_-po2for10wii

Edit :
    In the 2 for £20 preowned, you'll find Assassin's Creed III, ZombiU and Batman AC for WiiU in the Wii section.

Back on Game... looks like Injustice is £13.00. Which is nice.
    http://www.game.co.uk/en/injustice-gods-among-us-199826?attributeName1=Catalog_GameSalesCatalog_EN_GB&searchTerm=wii%20U&pageSize=20&pageNumber=2&attributeValue1=4294967261&sortBy=MOST_POPULAR_DESC

The WiiU Fit Meter is £15.00 and you have enough time to get it delivered and link it to the WiiU Fit Demo to unlock full functionality
    http://www.game.co.uk/en/wii-fit-u-meter-265785?pageSize=20&searchTerm=wii%20U&attributeName1=Catalog_GameSalesCatalog_EN_GB&attributeValue1=4294967261
    WiiFit balance boards can be had for under a tenner 2nd hand. Not a bad saving on the full retail WiiU Fit package.
    BTW, this thing looks just like a Pokéwalker. Remember them ?
    And the risible BLOps II is £15
    http://www.game.co.uk/en/call-of-duty-black-ops-ii-186918?pageSize=20&searchTerm=wii%20U&attributeName1=Catalog_GameSalesCatalog_EN_GB&attributeValue1=4294967261

Sorry to doublepost but you NEED to see this
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/various-digital-downloads-nintendo-uk-store-from-6-95-1793233

WiiU and 3DS games for under £10 from the Nintendo digital store - accessed via the web, not the eShop far as I know
    Including Pikmin3 - EDIT : Expired
    Wonderful 101 - Edit 2 : Now also expired

DK Country Returns
    Mario + Luigi Dream Team - Edit 2 : Now also expired
    Animal Crossing : EDIT : Expired

Edit:
    And it's over. Wow, that was fast.
    Anyone get a code?

Damn sitting in the office for lunch and missed that!

Also reports on HDUk that Tesco Ireland selling Wiimote plus for €5, no mention of branch though.

http://www.base.com/buy/product/rayman-legends-wii-u/dgc-raylwiiu.htm
    http://www.base.com/buy/product/injustice-gods-among-us-nintendo-wii-u/dgc-igawu.htm

raymon and injustice going for €18.14
    I think there's a delivery charge to Ireland though.
    Total: 19.70
    1.59 delivery

Just to rub it in about the Nintendo store misprice, they honoured the misprices (suggesting it was something of a guerrilla flash sale) and all WiiU purchases counted as full price towards your Premium promo (so they were roughly €4.20 each towards a €5 voucher). Wonderful 101 for €5.80? Thank you very much :)

Re: Tesco WiiMotes - I've only found 1 so far that sells them (Maynooth) and they're selling them for €54! If anyone finds the deal, post a location and hide all remaining stock!

Game had Injustice for £13.00 the other day, but I think it's gone out of stock. They don't seem to restock may Wii U titles once they drop below £20 :(

Edit :
    Hey, Dark_Knight!
    Black Ops 2 down to £15 on Amazon. Swines that they are, they bumped up ACIII from £10 to £14.20, so you can't make a perfect £25 supersaver bundle :)

Just to rub it in about the Nintendo store misprice, they honoured the misprices (suggesting it was something of a guerrilla flash sale) and all WiiU purchases counted as full price towards your Premium promo (so they were roughly €4.20 each towards a €5 voucher). Wonderful 101 for €5.80? Thank you very much :)

:(
    Damn, I missed out because the HUKD deal didn't have a wii u tag. :p

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Rayman Legends is 20 euro in Gamestop. Grand price for B&M

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭shuffles03

Any other good wii u deals in GameStop, 2 for €30 etc? I've got a €150 voucher to spend there

• Advertisement

shuffles03 wrote: »
    Any other good wii u deals in GameStop, 2 for €30 etc? I've got a €150 voucher to spend there

I've seen splinter cell and re:revelations in the 2 for 30 but not in the same shop

Shopto.net have mass effect 3 for £10 plus delivery

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement