Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nintendo games/consoles bargain alert thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,211 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Wonder where the hell they got these from the fact that they are the game and pad edition and that they have no game only edition, someone must have found them in a warehouse or something. This will be the holy grail of my collection once I manage to track one down.

Anyone in or near Longford I have a code I can pass on, I will be online for the next 20 minutes and will then be back online after 9pm tonight. Thanks for the code vandriver.

Ok I am outa here if anyone wants that code PM me, I will reply after 9pm tonight. It is valid until closing time tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 147 ✭✭GreyAlien

Have a code for Athlone. Valid until tomorrow. Am hoping to get one closer to the Kerry region, or Limerick even.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Sorry Banjo for getting back to you late. Sent you a pm there anyway.

They reappeared in UK stores for a brief time yesterday so hoping for something similar here. Could definitely do Cork or Dublin any time next week in search of one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,567 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

GreyAlien wrote: »
    Have a code for Athlone. Valid until tomorrow. Am hoping to get one closer to the Kerry region, or Limerick even.

The limerick stores are still taking orders and sending out collections codes for nxt week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Looks like my tallaght code is going begging. It's good till tomorrow - any takers?

BTW, LEgo Batman 2 for £12.99 on WiiU from Game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,711 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Banjo wrote: »
    Looks like my tallaght code is going begging. It's good till tomorrow - any takers?

Woah, if no one wants it I'll take it!

Tried to reserve a couple of times, but got no codes, so yeah, if you didn't mind!!

• Registered Users Posts: 24 nintendo2kop

I've been asking all day if someone had a code I'd like it. Please!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,796 ✭✭✭sweetie

I've been asking all day if someone had a code I'd like it. Please!

in fairness, you should be next in line

Yeah, fair enough. If another Tallaght one pops up, though, I'd really appreciate it.

Sorry Nintendo2kop - in my head you were already sorted with the Dun Laoghaire one I was going to pick up for you. Can't get through to them to extend the reservation though so that's not a goer - PMed you the Tallaght reservation.

Donie - fancy a trip to the seaside tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elfy4eva

Thanks very much for the reservation code cloud493, My bro picked that one up for me in Omni today. Glad to see at least some of these copies going directly to the hands of people who appreciate them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Glad you got it elfy, enjoy :)

Sorry Nintendo2kop - in my head you were already sorted with the Dun Laoghaire one I was going to pick up for you. Can't get through to them to extend the reservation though so that's not a goer - PMed you the Tallaght reservation.

Donie - fancy a trip to the seaside tonight?

Of all the days not to have my car...!

Thanks a million Banjo, i'll try to get over there...somehow!

Edit: Made it! Thanks a million, Banjo. One major hole in my Wii collection filled...in style!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭abbir

I got a text message to collect it this evening. I'm now in possession :)

Amazon price-matching Game for Lego Batman 2 @ £12.99

With a bit of luck they'll match the Base price for Black Flag too

Zavvi have paper Mario 3ds for £14.99 if you missed it in Tesco earlier in the year

Hukd have informed me that Senran Kagura Burst aka Teats of Rage aka Streets of UndeRage is £19.99 on base
    http://www.base.com/buy/product/senran-kagura-burst-nintendo-3ds/dgc-senran3ds.htm?awc=2694_1394834670_ba247f65749f026ba0e52411e7d65ad0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,295 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

I've 3 reservation codes. One in Dundalk, one in Drogheda and one in Clonmel. Does anybody have any that they'd like to swap? I need reservation codes for Dublin preferably around the city centre. I can send you the e-mail with the code if you like for added security and vice versa. I need to know by the morning.

sligeach wrote: »
    I've 3 reservation codes. One in Dundalk, one in Drogheda and one in Clonmel. Does anybody have any that they'd like to swap? I need reservation codes for Dublin preferably around the city centre. I can send you the e-mail with the code if you like for added security and vice versa. I need to know by the morning.

I have a code for Longford if that's any use to you. Don't need a code in return.

I have a code for Longford if that's any use to you. Don't need a code in return.

That would be terrific thanks.

• Advertisement

PM sent, enjoy the game. :)

Sorry lads just got a wii but if anyone has a code for Dublin it would be appreciated, cheers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Is the Clonmel reservation for tomorrow or sometime next week? I'd love to have it either way.

Corholio wrote: »
    Is the Clonmel reservation for tomorrow or sometime next week? I'd love to have it either way.

Best to quote the post you are referring to as this thread has gotten a little messy already with people missing out on codes as the person with the code missed their post, just my two cents on the matter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

Really hope they get more of this back in. I've been looking for it for ages but not paying through the nose for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

3DS XL for €142.98 Delivered, or if you use Parcel Motel it's €136.50 + €3.50.. So you could get it for an even €140 delivered.. Either way it's a great price.

It's an Amazon Italy Warehouse Deal - http://www.amazon.it/gp/offer-listing/B008H3F6QA/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Dr Luigi is now a tenner in the Nintendo eshop.

It's only till 18/03/14 though so if your interested go quick.

I bought it last night, haven't given it a go yet but should be a good in between game when I get frustrated at other games.

15euro normal price is too high imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Allyall wrote: »
    3DS XL for €142.98 Delivered, or if you use Parcel Motel it's €136.50 + €3.50.. So you could get it for an even €140 delivered.. Either way it's a great price.

It's an Amazon Italy Warehouse Deal - http://www.amazon.it/gp/offer-listing/B008H3F6QA/

So ****ing tempted!!

Last chance, need to know before 9.

Anyone Else Notice Argos Hiked the Price for Xenoblade to 29.99, Still a bargain price mind you but I'm Glad I got mine yesterday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Slime Princess

Argh, Didn't check this thread for a while and then see that I've missed the xenoblade SE in Argos.

:(:(:(:(

I haven't a code to swap, alas, but your code in Drogheda wouldn't be going spare perchance?

Last 10 or so minutes folks before I leave.

elfy4eva wrote: »
    Anyone Else Notice Argos Hiked the Price for Xenoblade to 29.99, Still a bargain price mind you but I'm Glad I got mine yesterday.

I've e-mail reservation codes with €18.99 on them so I should be golden.

Corholio I sent you an e-mail with the code for Clonmel that you asked for. Sorry I'm keeping the others for now.

I've e-mail reservation codes with €18.99 on them so I should be golden.

Read the ts and cs, the price on the day is what you pay, not the price on the reservation. But fight your corner all the same, its worth a shot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Well happy with that, might actually start playing the game today :p

One available in Carlow.

• Advertisement

I've got a code for xenoblade in argos Drogheda if that's of use to anyone here. It's good till Monday.

Prob as close to Dub as there'll be, quick enough trip up the M1 in a car.

Assassins creed 3 on £6.85 on amazon. Crazy cheap, and its quite good fun jumping off your horse to stab a bear in the head

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,567 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Assassins creed 3 on £6.85 on amazon. Crazy cheap, and its quite good fun jumping off your horse to stab a bear in the head

that should be the only thing on the box.

I've got a code for xenoblade in argos Drogheda if that's of use to anyone here. It's good till Monday.

Prob as close to Dub as there'll be, quick enough trip up the M1 in a car.

If its still going could I have it please? :)

Sorry been out all day. Who's wants codes for Dundalk and Drogheda. Get them while they're hot. You have until 6. Then they expire. Be quick because sneaky Argos will charge you €29.99 from tomorrow. Also Clonmel. Corholio wasn't able to get there today.

Sorry been out all day. Who's wants codes for Dundalk and Drogheda. Get them while they're hot. You have until 6. Then they expire. Be quick because sneaky Argos will charge you €29.99 from tomorrow. Also Clonmel. Corholio wasn't able to get there today.

Are you still looking for a swap code for one of them?

If not could I get the Drogheda one please if its going spare?

If so, all the best with getting a swap code.

• Advertisement

No. I gave away the code for Clonmel this morning to Corholio but he can't travel there today. I don't know why he asked for it so. I have the other 2 as well for Drogheda and Dundalk.

If its still going could I have it please? :)

PM'd it to you there, enjoy.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,645 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Gamestop have Super Smash Bros Brawl for the Wii for about a fiver brand new.
    It's the Nintendo Classics branded release but still a bargain, something to warm you up ahead of the WiiU/3ds releases.

PM'd it to you there, enjoy.

Thank you, you're a star! :D

Do you want a second code for Drogheda?

It needs to be used today.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement