Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nintendo games/consoles bargain alert thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

Anyone see Fragile Dreams going around? Trying to find it for around €30 but last I looked it was €35/40

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Rorok

I have gave up on adverts for buying myself. Just full of nobs who this there stuff is worth crazy money and get upset when you offer then a fair price and block you and don't stop to insult you.

Like i wonted to buy a copy of god of war 3 for the PS4. Its 15 euro in CEX so 10 euros is the must i go. People wont more then what CEX are selling for it like. PEOPLE ha ha
    Most of them can get talked down easy, if you can tell they don't know about the thing you can say it's the old version or something and usually that works

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,626 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Anyone see Fragile Dreams going around? Trying to find it for around €30 but last I looked it was €35/40

I got it the other year from Amazon, some Channel Island based seller, I got some real bargains there, including Ibara and Rule of Rose, long since sold on :(

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    I got it the other year from Amazon, some Channel Island based seller, I got some real bargains there, including Ibara and Rule of Rose, long since sold on :(
    Don't remind me I missed out of RoR! Gonna settle for a Japanese copy, get my friend in JP to post it on.
    I just felt like I'm missing somewhere to look.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Some great 3DS Hello Kitty deals on the Game Collection if anyone is close to completing their HK And Friends series.

http://www.thegamecollection.net/sale/bank-holiday.html?dir=desc&limit=60&order=price

*cough*

I mean if anyone needs a spare 3DS case...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,020 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

Mr E wrote: »

This is what they do. Take turns to P1$$ on Europe, repeatedly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭EmcD123

Mr E wrote: »

So much better than the capcom sale we got....although I did pick up ace attroney really cheap. but damn I payed 9 for RE and I just bought monster hunter 4 for 28, I wish sales worked across both regions .America seem to get better sales more consistently

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Speaking of regional sales - I wonder will Nintendo scrap region locking for the NX. That would be a nice selling point imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,458 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Speaking of regional sales - I wonder will Nintendo scrap region locking for the NX. That would be a nice selling point imo.

Centralised accounts, that's all I want, if they sort that out, they'll make a fortune off me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭WeleaseWoderick

Wii U Pro Controller reduced to £27.99 (just over €33) in today's Amazon lightning deals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Pim Pictus

I'm thinking about buying a 3ds or 3ds XL. What version is best and who has the best deals?

Cheers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Pim Pictus wrote: »
    I'm thinking about buying a 3ds or 3ds XL. What version is best and who has the best deals?

Cheers!

*new* 3DS XL is €219.99 in Argos

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/3626120/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7CVideo+games%7C14419738/c_2/3%7C19780877%7CNintendo+3DS%7C25696310/c_3/4%7Ccat_25696310%7CNintendo+3DS+consoles%7C25730482.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

If no one else saw, tesco is half price on all gaming stuff, but the range is absolute rubbish. Only good things I got was majoras Mask and Pkmn Alpha sapphire. Saw a couple of Mario Kart's/Mario Party 10's thats all.

If no one else saw, tesco is half price on all gaming stuff, but the range is absolute rubbish. Only good things I got was majoras Mask and Pkmn Alpha sapphire. Saw a couple of Mario Kart's/Mario Party 10's thats all.

Where did you see those???

RedXIV wrote: »
    Where did you see those???

Artane/Clarehall.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

I pegged it down to Tesco Merrion when I saw some guy on the Tesco Bargains thread got a load of points for €1.50. Sure enough, the rack that usually holds all sorts of vouchers is gone and they now keep them at the tills. Cue much diving in between irate looking customers in queues all the way down the checkouts to see had they any at the tills. No joy :( Consoled myself with Carlsberg on special offer.

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    I pegged it down to Tesco Merrion when I saw some guy on the Tesco Bargains thread got a load of points for €1.50. Sure enough, the rack that usually holds all sorts of vouchers is gone and they now keep them at the tills. Cue much diving in between irate looking customers in queues all the way down the checkouts to see had they any at the tills. No joy :( Consoled myself with Carlsberg on special offer.

Yeah it was real rubbish. What you gonna do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Gizmo55 wrote:
    I pegged it down to Tesco Merrion when I saw some guy on the Tesco Bargains thread got a load of points for €1.50. Sure enough, the rack that usually holds all sorts of vouchers is gone and they now keep them at the tills. Cue much diving in between irate looking customers in queues all the way down the checkouts to see had they any at the tills. No joy Consoled myself with Carlsberg on special offer.

Twas me! Only a single card left in Clearwater, no doubt most were sold in the big clearance of a couple years ago. Funnily enough, I recently price checked the 3000 pts in naas and they were still 30+.

• Advertisement

The guy in artane said someone had come in and bought whatever good stuff was already there :p They didn't announce it like, so it were hard to know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Danonino.

Picked up Devils Third.

It's so bad it's... Well... ****ing terrible.
    No price would be a bargain price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Rorok

Apparently tesco have half price on all gaming equipment (consoles, games etc). Sadly all the credit things have been sold out (in almost all shops) but there's still probably some games and 3ds there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,563 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

There's a few majora mask and Mario world wii u in my local tesco, if anyone wants one let me know.
    There also a load of dirt as well.

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    There's a few majora mask and Mario world wii u in my local tesco, if anyone wants one let me know.
    What's MM going for? I might take you up on that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,563 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

What's MM going for? I might take you up on that

Think it was €25. Not 100% but fairly close to it. They only had two copies but I hide one behind some wiiu stuff, so it should be safe

OwaynOTT wrote: »

I'd love a mario world if you can get one!

I got a sealed copy of Majoras Mask from tesco here if anyone wants it. I already own the game, so I don't know why I bought it.

I got a sealed copy of Majoras Mask from tesco here if anyone wants it. I already own the game, so I don't know why I bought it.

I'll take it if you still have it? How much did you pay for it and I'll pay that happily :)

You guys rock :) I'm nowhere near a tesco!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭CliCliW

OwaynOTT wrote:
    There's a few majora mask and Mario world wii u in my local tesco, if anyone wants one let me know. There also a load of dirt as well.

I'd love another Mario World if you've a spare after Red. Tesco in Limerick has a pitiful Nintendo section sadly.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement