Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nintendo games/consoles bargain alert thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,563 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

What's MM going for? I might take you up on that
    RedXIV wrote: »
    I'd love a mario world if you can get one!

It ye still want these. Pm me to sort out. I'll be heading down in a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

I'll take it if you still have it? How much did you pay for it and I'll pay that happily :)

You guys rock :) I'm nowhere near a tesco!

25 I paid if that's alright with you?

If anyone sees Pokemon XY id appreciate them as well :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,458 ✭✭✭RedXIV

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    It ye still want these. Pm me to sort out. I'll be heading down in a while.

PM sent!
    25 I paid if that's alright with you?

If anyone sees Pokemon XY id appreciate them as well :)

25 works for me :)
    Are you based in Dublin or do you want to do postage?

PM sent!

25 works for me :)
    Are you based in Dublin or do you want to do postage?

I'm in Dublin, drop me a message :)

Oi you lot. Found another copy of Majoras Mask in tesco (25 quid) anyone want it?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Oi you lot. Found another copy of Majoras Mask in tesco (25 quid) anyone want it?

Yes please!

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Yes please!

Got it.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭CliCliW

Tesco in the Crescent totally cleaned out. Gutted. ;_;

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

Anyone else spots MM or Pokemon I'd be interested. Anything that isn't Mario and not shovelware too lol.

Got it.

Nice one. Sent you a PM. :)

• Advertisement

Think it's all cleared now. This wasn't as much fun as the great €5 game hunt if a few years back.

Think it's all cleared now. This wasn't as much fun as the great €5 game hunt if a few years back.

Something in the PlayStation thread said there's more stuff to be put out, but tesco clarehall at least has been short on games for a while.

This wasn't as much fun as the great €5 game hunt if a few years back.

Definitely not. :( That sale forced me to buy a 3DS in the first place. :)

My local Tescos has a grand total of two 3DS games - Big Hero 6 and some Batman game. Possibly 2 Wii games, shovelware I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

I remember I got The Last Story and ... Golden Sun Dark Dawn was that one?
    And then I ended up having 2 copies I forgot I had it :pac:

I never saw that golden sun one. Pity. I done well back then as I was living in Clare and kilrush had a load of stuff and no one buying them. Ah the memories.

The manager told me that he had more stuff out back too but it wasn't anything not all ready on the shelves. No Nintendo stuff at all really.

It was magic that sale was. Closest we've come since is HMV before all the good stuff was taken.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

There's no signage or anything in my local tesco but out of the blue they had Tingles Rosey Rupeeland and one of the crappy Adventure Time 3DS games on the shelf for no reason. Scanner couldn't give me a price and I wasn't in the mood to queue up to find out if they're running any kind of deal. I hadn't read the thread - what's going on? Another 5p Mario Tennis bug hunt or something more sane?

Half price on all games and consoles, but looks like most of the good stuff is gone.

They have final fantasy 3 DS in there incidentally for 44.99 still.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

According to everything I've read, none of the on-shelf prices are marked down, it's only at the till the discount is applied.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭alekito

Free Zelda t-Shirt. Pay for shipping and address pal (about €6). You could throw in a couple of other bargains from their store as well.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/legend-zelda-twilight-princess-t-shirt-free-with-code-nintendo-store-1-99-shipping-2505366

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Banjo wrote: »
    Another 5p Mario Tennis bug hunt or something more sane?

You have that too!? I thought I was the only one!

Have you downloaded the Dunlop expansion? Every time you squash twenty bugs, Kingsley shouts 'New balls please'. Typical Kingsley eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭alekito

alekito wrote: »
    Free Zelda t-Shirt. Pay for shipping and address pal (about €6). You could throw in a couple of other bargains from their store as well.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/legend-zelda-twilight-princess-t-shirt-free-with-code-nintendo-store-1-99-shipping-2505366

I just ordered this. Used my address pal - anpost address. I bought a couple of those paper mario sets as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Rorok

Has anyone seen super Mario 3D land anywhere? Less than 25 by any chance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Star Lord wrote: »
    According to everything I've read, none of the on-shelf prices are marked down, it's only at the till the discount is applied.

The sale started Thursday I think but no sign of it until yesterday morning when the half price stickers appeared on shelves (in my local Tescos anyway) - dvd/blurays too not just games. But as you said, the discount doesn't show up on the price scanners, only at the til.

Took longer than that. I had to go up to customer service on Thursday afternoon to get the discount applied on Pkmn AS cos the woman at the till had no idea what I was on about.

I found another Majoras Mask! (For 25 notes) if anyone wants it let me know!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,941 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,626 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

For god's sake, watch out for Pikmin 3 for me!

• Advertisement

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    For god's sake, watch out for Pikmin 3 for me!

You can get that on the selects range in less than a month!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement