Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nintendo games/consoles bargain alert thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Got some mario kart 8's here if boardsies are interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,019 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

Got some mario kart 8's here if boardsies are interested.

I wouldn't mind a copy please if you could post. It doesn't matter if you can't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Started playing it again last night,still a great community online

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,185 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Blast from the past 2 1c New Super Mario U in Finglas negatory for getting them though. Disappointed to say the least.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,671 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Started playing it again last night,still a great community online

Is there? Wow, that's good to know.

Loved that game.

• Advertisement

Anyone gets a spare Majora or Pokemon AS or X I have Paper Mario Sticker Star or Mario Galaxy 2 to swap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,563 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

There's loads of donkey kong returns on the wii in birr. I've one to swap if anyone wants.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭marko93

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    Got a Pokemon alpha sapphire for €10 in tesco today and a Mario kart. Seems they're clearing off the games for a tenner now.
    If anyone finds a Mario kart 7 or Mario Galaxy please oh please do a swap or a buy.

Very jealous of the AS game. Not that tesco in Maynooth ever carried a whole bunch of games for the 3DS (read: numerous copies of Batman). By the time I got there, the games shelves had taken a massive hit.

marko93 wrote: »
    Very jealous of the AS game. Not that tesco in Maynooth ever carried a whole bunch of games for the 3DS (read: numerous copies of Batman). By the time I got there, the games shelves had taken a massive hit.

I think I was very lucky with that. My local one had loads of batman and Lego games but very little else and that game just popped up on the shelf yesterday and was never there before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 429 ✭✭Linoud

Anyone got any extra copies of Majora's Mask or Pokemon games they don't mind selling on? :p Was looking for some today but nothing good turned up in Kildare/Naas. :[

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Popped into Tescos this evening to get a few groceries and thought I'd have a look at the games sale for a laugh. Found Mario World sitting in the music section and Contact was in one of the bargain bins (there was a second one there also). Have both of them already so might see if anyone fancies a trade.

Couldn't resist New Leaf any longer (now I've gone and bought it, it'll probably appear in the Selects range next week! :rolleyes:).

HHK8Qyx.jpg

Damn you lot all to hell who are finding these bargains everywhere and then coming here to rub it in our faces. ;) Some of us you know haven't found a single one. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,458 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Popped into Tescos this evening to get a few groceries and thought I'd have a look at the games sale for a laugh. Found Mario World sitting in the music section and Contact was in one of the bargain bins (there was a second one there also). Have both of them already so might see if anyone fancies a trade.

Couldn't resist New Leaf any longer (now I've gone and bought it, it'll probably appear in the Selects range next week! :rolleyes:).

Would be interested in a trade for mario world!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭Ryath

sligeach wrote: »
    Damn you lot all to hell who are finding these bargains everywhere and then coming here to rub it in our faces. ;) Some of us you know haven't found a single one. :(
    sligeach wrote: »
    You got ultra lucky. 99.99% of the stores don't have them and don't have any Wii U products whatsoever. Most stores never did to begin with either. You'd have more luck going down to your local river and panning for gold because that's what that deal is. Gold dust.

Maybe its karma!:D

Was in Tesco Tullamore this evening it's been savaged, hardly any DVDs and CDs left. Was only a few 3ds games and Wii games didn't seem to be anything good left. Still a good few Xbox 360 and one games though. Been some good deals on blueray though got Bourne and Nolan's Batman trilogy's and XMen 7movie boxset for €10 each!

I have a majoras mask and a mario kart 8 for trade (whoever asked) looking for a decent swap rather than selling.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,626 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

If anyone sees new leaf going spare let me know!

CiDeRmAn wrote: »

unless I am mistaken that was an argos sticker on the new leaf, its about as likely to see it in tesco as Fire Emblem or Ocarina.

I have a majoras mask and a mario kart 8 for trade (whoever asked) looking for a decent swap rather than selling.

what do you want you evil &%=/#₩, I need me some zelda.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,626 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Corholio wrote: »

:(

They should have said One copy per customer, make the little creep work for it

• Advertisement

'Sold out this morning to people like me'

>.< That'd put me off buying. It's not even that expensive a game, I'd buy it cheaper elsewhere and let him fester with them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,264 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Yeah be great if no one was out to make a profit from things like this. Everyone could then take advantage of bargains for personal use and everyone could get the tickets for the concert they want to go to

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

CiDeRmAn wrote: »

Have a second-hand copy with case (and I think the manual) if you don't mind an opened copy? Recently wiped my save file and now taking measures to ensure the game doesn't get its claws into me again.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

RedXIV wrote: »
    Would be interested in a trade for mario world!

Yep no worries - will send you a PM.
    unless I am mistaken that was an argos sticker on the new leaf, its about as likely to see it in tesco as Fire Emblem or Ocarina.

Yeah sorry I should've made that clearer - New Leaf was an Argos purchase.
    Rhyme wrote: »
    Have a second-hand copy with case (and I think the manual) if you don't mind an opened copy? Recently wiped my save file and now taking measures to ensure the game doesn't get its claws into me again.

Eh where were you yesterday, could've saved me a few bob! :pac:

Seems to be some stock still left on tesco.ie or some decent stuff. Whether you'll get it or not is another story. I ordered a couple of Pokemon games, so hopefully they'll come.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,458 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Seems to be some stock still left on tesco.ie or some decent stuff. Whether you'll get it or not is another story. I ordered a couple of Pokemon games, so hopefully they'll come.

Took a chance on it myself. Overwatch for a tenner? happy days!

I gave Tesco.ie a whirl, we shall see if there's anything left to be had!

Not to be a downer, but I seem to recall this happened with the 2013 sale and none of it went through.

Not to be a downer, but I seem to recall this happened with the 2013 sale and none of it went through.

tumblr_n8ue82Z9UQ1trbh6do1_400.gif

• Advertisement

I've a click and collect order with Tesco for tomorrow. I'm bringing a cannister of petrol and a box of matches with me in case they try to renege on it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement