Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Nintendo games/consoles bargain alert thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭pasta-solo

Might be sealed, they usually only open a few for a wall display if the company don't send dummy boxes. They keep the sealed ones behind the counter, they go first, then the opened ones. So worth asking anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭bkrangle

Redlion wrote: »
    Gamestop have Fire Emblem Birthright and Conquest for €20. Plenty of stock.
    Birthright: https://www.gamestop.ie/Nintendo%203DS/Games/57380/fire-emblem-fates-birthright
    Conquest: https://www.gamestop.ie/Nintendo%203DS/Games/57381/fire-emblem-fates-conquest

Making my way through Revelations now having cleared these two. Can't recommend them highly enough

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    Pity they're not sealed. Have the special edition and working my way through it.
    Great deal for anyone that hasnt played them yet.

i picked one up and starfox for wii u and both sealed normally they dont have sealed copies of anything but these were for me 2days ago

• OwaynOTT wrote: »
    Pity they're not sealed. Have the special edition and working my way through it.
    Great deal for anyone that hasnt played them yet.

I picked up Starfox yesterday and the disk was brand new but the box was on the shelf.
    Still a great price and it's technically new beyond the packaging seal.
    Assuming it's the same here

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭alekito

Starfox Zero is a tenner in Smyths. Amiibo stands are €3 and Amiibo start at €3. A lot are a fiver. Looks like they are clearing stock for the Switch.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,626 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I must call in, see if i can avoid getting lifted for speeding again on that stretch of road :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,018 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

I think Smyths are getting rid of SCamiibo for good. They haven't stocked any of the more recent releases. Same story in Gamestop and Argos. Maybe they'll pick up again with the Switch but hopefully not.

With today's announcement from THQ Nordic, it's time to remind you where's the best place to buy Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (Nintendo Wii U).

http://www.base.com/buy/product/darksiders-warmastered-edition-nintendo-wii-u/dgc-darksidewiiu.htm

£12.85 plus £1.29 for postage. Bargain!

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭alekito

Yea, I think some more Amiibo will drop to €3 as well. The older ones.

I'd like to get the new Breath of the Wild ones. Bit pricey now.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe cheap anywhere?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

The Animal Crossing Amiibo quickly became peg warmers which more or less kill the line in stores.

Still have my lovely little Amiiqo that helps me with all the content

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,263 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Nunchick for a tenner in Smyths as well if you need one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Nunchick for a tenner in Smyths as well if you need one

Thought all nuns were chicks?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,018 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

169240-leslie-nielsen-leslie-nunsen.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,626 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

So, in GameStop and they have Bravely Second End Later Deluxe Collectors Edition, on the 3DS, for only €19.99!!
    Now, I know I won't probably play it, but a Nintendo bargain is hard to pass by!!

Here in Blanch btw, and they have 3 or 4 more here.
    Nice pack, it comes with the game, soundtrack, figurine and an art book.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    So, in GameStop and they have Bravely Second End Later Deluxe Collectors Edition, on the 3DS, for only €19.99!!
    Now, I know I won't probably play it, but a Nintendo bargain is hard to pass by!!

That's a very good price. Had they many?

Corholio wrote: »
    That's a very good price. Had they many?

Just edited the post... But they have a couple, worth nipping in tbh.
    I still regret not getting the Bioshock 2 pack with the soundtrack on vinyl.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,285 ✭✭✭fixXxer

CiDeRmAn wrote:
    Just edited the post... But they have a couple, worth nipping in tbh. I still regret not getting the Bioshock 2 pack with the soundtrack on vinyl.

What's vinyl?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,563 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Here in Blanch btw, and they have 3 or 4 more here.
    Nice pack, it comes with the game, soundtrack, figurine and an art book.

Sealed or open?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

fixxxer wrote: »
    What's vinyl?

Really don't know what Vinyl is ?.

I think at this rate it sells a lot more then CDs. There is prob more vinyl stores around the place then game shops at this rate. I was in the coolest place ever in london that sells just vinyl and it has a coffee shop in it where you play play your new vinyls talk about epic.

Over the past year i have started to buy vinyls and is prob the best thing i have ever done in my life as they look amazing and sound it to with the proper setup.

Prob the best thing that has came back into fashion over the last few years

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

I want one of those bravely defaults!

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    Sealed or open?

Sealed

• Advertisement

Sealed

Ook ook! Can anybody find me some bravely second?

Fookin' Gamestop. Rang nearest branch. Had a used one for €40 and I asked for him to check again for new one and he had 1 after all for €20. Got him to hold it. Drove over to collect and it was mysteriously sold and the guy couldn't be found.
    Some ****box of a shop

• It's a farce at this stage in every sense. I'd really like to know what the **** the executives of that company are actually doing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

fixxxer wrote: »
    What's vinyl?

The old style turntable records, they'd be perfect if they didn't kill themselves over time.

So, anyone else manage to grab a Bravely Second?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

If someone could pick me up a Bravely Second, I'd happily pay for it plus postage and whatever to Galway. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

Just grabbed last one in my local great offer,paid full price when it came out for the misses so couldnt pass this up for myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

The old style turntable records, they'd be perfect if they didn't kill themselves over time.

Like cd's?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,285 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Like cd's?

I think they mean one of these

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭ColG

For anyone looking for Bravely Second there is one left in Blanchardstown! It ain't in great condition though! Has been through the wars!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement