Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Nintendo games/consoles bargain alert thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Got one from Swords! Thought it'd be the manky one from the shop floor, but it turned out to be a fresh one from the store room.

17861837_687864818063252_5092866749447987498_n.jpg?oh=f0aa2066217242dd4ed64cd5776ee9f3&oe=598F8DD0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,563 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Be much greatness if someone could grab one for me. Doesn't even need to be sealed but mustn't be manky.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I'll take a manky one if anyone can get one would love the soundtrack.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭alekito

Snipperclips and 2 joy cons €86.99 in Argos.

Not bad. Snipperclips is €20 on the eshop.

http://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10152&catalogId=14551&langId=111&searchTerms=snipperclips&authToken=

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,285 ✭✭✭fixXxer

alekito wrote: »
    Snipperclips and 2 joy cons €86.99 in Argos.

Not bad. Snipperclips is €20 on the eshop.

http://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10152&catalogId=14551&langId=111&searchTerms=snipperclips&authToken=

Could the snipperclips code be passed on if it's already ben bought?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,480 ✭✭✭✭noodler

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Just edited the post... But they have a couple, worth nipping in tbh.
    I still regret not getting the Bioshock 2 pack with the soundtrack on vinyl.

PM me, I have this if you want it (component parts anyway, threw away box).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

fixxxer wrote: »

Yes. A download code comes on a card with the Joy-Cons, scratch off a panel to reveal the code.

• fixxxer wrote: »

I'm wondering has anyone in general spotted any second hand Switch games in stores yet?

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    I'm wondering has anyone in general spotted any second hand Switch games in stores yet?

I saw a copy of 1/2 Switch in CeX in Stillorgan. Only one I've seen so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Was able to get myself a copy of Bravely Second deluxe in GameStop Galway, sweet price for a massive collector's edition! :)

• Advertisement

I'm very jealous of you guys!
    Can't even check on map to see where has it.

I saw one in a certain Gamestop today if anyone desperately wants it. Wouldn't be arsing around with postage for something that big though.

I saw one in a certain Gamestop today if anyone desperately wants it. Wouldn't be arsing around with postage for something that big though.

I could collect it end of the month?

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    I could collect it end of the month?

I'll see if its still there tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Tallaght has that Bravely game for €20 in the big box, no idea what it is so didn't pick it up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,671 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Yeah, like, what is it?

It includes Bravely Second the game, a statue, a CD, an artbook, and something else I'm forgetting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I'll take a manky one if anyone can get one would love the soundtrack.

gods damn I thought I was the blind one round these parts, whose leg do ya have to hump, I ain't humping no legs BTW.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,219 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Lego City Undercover is half price (€25) when you buy a Switch in Argos at the moment. Works out as €355 for the bundle, the same bundle in Smyths is €370.

Doesn't appear to be any grey in stock, but there are a few neon.

Lego City Undercover is half price (€25) when you buy a Switch in Argos at the moment. Works out as €355 for the bundle, the same bundle in Smyths is €370.

Doesn't appear to be any grey in stock, but there are a few neon.

The best colour you mean.

• Advertisement

The best colour you mean.

Grey is the best colour. So sleek... so refined... so "you'll notice me" instead of "hey look at MEEEEEE" :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,018 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

Neither colour are great in my opinion. Don't like the "Neon" Switch at all. Black is where it's at.
    C9H6s_AXUAAPijN.jpg:small

I'm sure it'll see the light of day eventually if the Switch does well.

sligeach wrote: »
    Neither colour are great in my opinion. Don't like the "Neon" Switch at all. Black is where it's at.
    C9H6s_AXUAAPijN.jpg:small

I'm sure it'll see the light of day eventually if the Switch does well.

Why am I not surprised that where there are two options, you go the third :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Hyrule Warriors Legends on 3DS for a tenner in Smyths, stock in Cork and Mayo only :(

The Animal Crossing amiibo festival bundle that no one wants has slipped slightly again to €7. Plenty of stock about. Hold fast - this will drop to €1 eventually!

Story of Seasons down to €10 - stock patchy but available.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭marko93

Is Bravely Default similar to Fire Emblem? Wondering if it would appeal to me or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

marko93 wrote: »
    Is Bravely Default similar to Fire Emblem? Wondering if it would appeal to me or not.

Total different kind of game.

Bravely Default is a JRPG in the vain of final fantasy. ITs from the same makers of it after all and if your a RPG fan you will love it. IF your not you will hate it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭marko93

Total different kind of game.

Bravely Default is a JRPG in the vain of final fantasy. ITs from the same makers of it after all and if your a RPG fan you will love it. IF your not you will hate it.

Ohh, thought they were similar enough games, glad I asked. :o

JRPG is something I enjoy so may grab it if I can for the €20.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,747 ✭✭✭Inviere

fixxxer wrote: »
    Why am I not surprised that where there are two options, you go the third :)

It's a Nintendo thing, 95% of the time they're 95% perfect...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Not a fan of the all black myself, just looks like a run of the mill tablet. The black directional buttons with the black thumbsticks make it a bit soulless. I have the neon ad quite like it, but the grey is nice as well. The black colour makes it looks exactly what it was, a dev unit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

They won't release the dev unit colours I wouldn't have thought, but I'm expecting a jazzed up, more powerful redux in 2 years in All black with SNES coloured buttons...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement