Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Nintendo games/consoles bargain alert thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,285 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Banjo wrote: »
    They won't release the dev unit colours I wouldn't have thought, but I'm expecting a jazzed up, more powerful redux in 2 years in All black with SNES coloured buttons...

Just a complete SNES theme maybe, with that lovely light grey plastic skin and those lovely colourdy buttons. They can have my money now for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭alekito

2 x joycons and Snipperclips stil €86 in Argos. Spend €100 and get a tenner voucher (or spend €50 and get a fiver). Sweetens it a little with another 10% off. But not sure what else to spend €14 on to get it to €100.

http://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10152&catalogId=14551&langId=111&searchTerms=SNIPPERCLIPS&authToken=

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

alekito wrote: »
    2 x joycons and Snipperclips stil €86 in Argos. Spend €100 and get a tenner voucher (or spend €50 and get a fiver). Sweetens it a little with another 10% off. But not sure what else to spend €14 on to get it to €100.

http://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10152&catalogId=14551&langId=111&searchTerms=SNIPPERCLIPS&authToken=

Why would you want to spend an extra €14 to get a €10 voucher back? Makes no sense. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭alekito

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Why would you want to spend an extra €14 to get a €10 voucher back? Makes no sense. :)

Well I guess if there is some other bargain for 14 euro then it is worth it. Maybe someone else has spotted something. Then it's in effect only 4 euro more :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Mega Yarn Yoshi is a tenner in Smyths, but no stock anywhere handy for me :(
    http://checksmyths.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=148836
    Limerick, Meath and Waterford come up green.

Also worth looking for CojiBot for a tenner. Not nintendo related but who doesn't want a robot you can program with Emojis?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,458 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Also worth looking for CojiBot for a tenner. Not nintendo related but who doesn't want a robot you can program with Emojis?

Was the surprise hit for my kids for xmas. If you have kids who like tablets, this will work wonders with them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,263 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Mega Yarn Yoshi is a tenner in Smyths, but no stock anywhere handy for me :(
    http://checksmyths.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=148836
    Limerick, Meath and Waterford come up green.

Must take a look ths evening. Not needed but sure why not

If you're too lazy to forage in Zelda, don't forget that 7 euro will still get you Animal Crossing happy horse**** for WiiU in Smyth's, with 2 amiibo statues and 3 amiibo cards, which is a bagful of daily goodies for BotW. And you get a game you'll never open! Put it on top of your wardrobe and call yourself a collector!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

I have two of those discounted Bravely Second CE's for boardsies (one is reserved for someone) any takers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I'll take one please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,018 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

STAR FOX GUARD is £4.95 on TheGameCollection, postage is £2, so it's less than €8 converted.

http://www.thegamecollection.net/star-fox-guard-wii-u/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

I have two of those discounted Bravely Second CE's for boardsies (one is reserved for someone) any takers?

I'll be in line if any of them fall through.

Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,263 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Nunchick for a tenner in Smyths as well if you need one

Now a fiver. I saw the typo when I reread before but decided to leave it.
    Besides, how could you forget Nuns on the Run? Though Kate Upton in 3 Stooges really helps drive home that nuns are female

I'm in for the hypothetical 3rd one if you get more stock in. Seems a safer bet than a NES mini :)

If all the others fall through I'd like one, thanks :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭imitation

I have seen a few posts about smyths bargains but I managed to get a copy of hyrule warriors for a tenner the other day in Cork, they also have guitar hero for the wii u for a tenner and a few other bargains.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

I never ever see these smyths bargains in the store in cork :/.

When i was living in waterford there is where it used to be great for bargains as i think must forgot about them selling games ....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭imitation

I never ever see these smyths bargains in the store in cork :/.

When i was living in waterford there is where it used to be great for bargains as i think must forgot about them selling games ....

Its the kinsale road shop, I guess its off the beaten track for most gamers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

If you can find hyrule warriors 3D pre owned in Symths, its only €8. Since the brand new one seems to be out of stock everywhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,874 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Argos have the Neon Switch in stock if anyone is looking for one.

Lego City Undercover is €25 if bought with it.

• Advertisement

Anyone manages to find a spare Bravely Second I'm still looking for it strangely enough. ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,626 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Did I not see one the other day in Gamestop in the Omni?

Two in the window of cex in liffey streef hope the rat that sold them in enjoys his €14 profit. I ain't welcome in that particular establishment in the omni. My busted left kidney for a Bravely Second.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 DekkoD3

first poster here, just want to say that I got the last Bravely Second deluxe from Gamestop Finglas....it's yours if you want it RobbingBandit (collection only/not posting). Not too fond of the oul kidneys though...

I live in dinglas too, can you let me know where would suit to meet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,018 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

I live in dinglas too, can you let me know where would suit to meet.

Dinglas! Haha lol :pac:

Damn auto correct, damn damn damn

Thanks for quoting the error by the blind guy too, I get my words right 100% of the time 60% of the time. Ah perfection Anchor Man style.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 DekkoD3

dinglas?, on d'northside?...know it well!. Can you PM me?, is that even a function on boards??.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,626 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

D'inglas
    Where D'ladz are, wid dere Starletz with dustbins for exhausts....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement