Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Nintendo games/consoles bargain alert thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Ah Dinglas with neighbouring areas of Pantry, Ball Money, Stone Batter and Drum Anaconda.

I've plenty of family with Irish names, they suffer even worse than the towns when I don't check my spelling :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Your all going to he'll for making fun of a blind man.

Ah bollix I did it again

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Your all going to he'll for making fun of a blind man.

You'd have an advantage over us for doing that braille puzzle in Pokemon RSE. Lucky bastard.

Shut up a your face Mr no share when he said he'd share, no join in for you. You bad bad bad person I gonna spoil guardians for you before you see it, I cookin somethin up for you.

• Advertisement

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    D'inglas
    Where D'ladz are, wid dere Starletz with dustbins for exhausts....

disability mod bashing the disabled the ironing round these parts be gald solid gald I tells ya.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Couldn't you at least post a deal on cheap gloves out your way to keep this slightly on topic?

(Gloves? Finglas gloves? No? Fine.... I won't make my joke about the high quality towels they sell in Santry then...)

G2G have tweeted a price reduction on 3DS coverplates :
    https://t.co/uqUr9fXFch
    There's a splatoon one, a Pokemon one (the original 151) and Isabelle from Animal Crossing, although they've called her Melinda.

£4.99 a pop, which isn't bad. £7 shipping, which is ****e. But the shipping stays the same no matter how many you add to your basket. Well, definitely up as far as 4 coverplates. So economies of scale and all that.

There was no hyrule warriors in jervis for 3ds yesterday but they did have Monster Hunter Generations pre played for €15, mario luigi Dream Bros was there for €10 pre played too, sorry for crazy posts there boss.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

Damn auto correct, damn damn damn
    Don't feel bad RB, happens me all the time.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,626 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,626 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Legend of Zelda: BotW Limited Edition is €89.99 now in Smyths

It'll go cheaper hopefully, the soundtrack is amazing, the happy music of ocarina hyrule castle getting the Tim Burton esque remix is so ducked up, the lost woods theme too.

Thanks to DekkoD3 for the Bravely Second collectors edition, hope to return the favour with something out of the ordinary sometime soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭imitation

I know its yet another smyths post but i managed to snag the following wii u titles, they seem to be doing a lot of reductions.

Pokken tournament €10
    Super Mario 3d land €15
    Hyrule Warriors €10

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

imitation wrote: »
    I know its yet another smyths post but i managed to snag the following wii u titles, they seem to be doing a lot of reductions.

Pokken tournament €10
    Super Mario 3d land €15
    Hyrule Warriors €10

Great get on Pokken, if anyone manages to pick up a copy I'd gladly reimburse + post. Friend has been asking for his copy back :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,563 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Is it a
    Good game? Pokken

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    Is it a
    Good game? Pokken

It's a really decent fighter. I'm not a Pokemon fan at all, but doesn't make much difference as the fighting mechanics are very good. One of the games that surprised me most on the Wii U.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭HairySalmon

Any deals for the 2DS with Pokémon sun/moon?

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭ColG

Pokken tournament €10
    Super Mario 3d land €15
    Hyrule Warriors €10

What store was that in? Been chasing Pokken for awhile!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭imitation

ColG wrote: »
    What store was that in? Been chasing Pokken for awhile!

Cork, Kinsale road branch. New copies are going for 15 euro, i nabbed the last preowned being a cheapskate n all :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    Is it a
    Good game? Pokken

It was good for about an hour, boring and repetative and only 5 good Pokemon in it.

Good price for Pokken, the amiibo card is probably the best part.

Is it more Tekken-y or Pokemon-y?
    Basically, if I can find a copy, am I going to be making slutty Lucarios in low-cut vests punch eachother in the groin while an impossibly butch old man watches menacingly (not me, he's a character in the game!) or is it more happy-happy joy-joy? I don't want to traumatize my daughters, but I do want to see Pikachu get what's coming to him, the smug little ****.

Edit : No sign of either Pokken or Hyrule in Carrickmines

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

Pokken tournament €10
    Super Mario 3d land €15
    Hyrule Warriors €10

All stores? :)

I'd love to pick up Hyrule Warriors, does Smyth's in Swords have any copies I wonder??
    I have Pokken, never played it though.
    The controller looks sweet though.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭ColG

None of the smyths around me have Pokken or Hyrule!
    :(

If anyone could pick me up one or both I will pay postage and a few quid on top for yourself! Long shot but worth a go!

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

Anyone manages to find a spare Bravely Second I'm still looking for it strangely enough. ;)

these gone back up in price to 39.99

I can see Pokken for 15 here if anyone wants it.

ME ME ME ME!
    Where's here?

• Advertisement

Banjo wrote: »
    ME ME ME ME!
    Where's here?

Airside. I can grab it for you?

Edit -physical is out of stock, digital code is still full RRP.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement