Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Nintendo games/consoles bargain alert thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,017 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

I can see Pokken for 15 here if anyone wants it.

Probably too late but I'd like it please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Airside. I can grab it for you?

Edit -physical is out of stock, digital code is still full RRP.

Thanks. Realistically I won't be able to meet up in the near future without putting you out considerably, and I won't waste your time with posting. But thanks all the same.

Does the Edit mean that it was on the shelf but they had no stock, or do you have the Product Code for the physical version and CheckSmyths? 'Cause I can't find the physical version on the website, so I'd gladly take that product code off ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Airside. I can grab it for you?

Edit -physical is out of stock, digital code is still full RRP.
    Banjo wrote: »
    Thanks. Realistically I won't be able to meet up in the near future without putting you out considerably, and I won't waste your time with posting. But thanks all the same.

Does the Edit mean that it was on the shelf but they had no stock, or do you have the Product Code for the physical version and CheckSmyths? 'Cause I can't find the physical version on the website, so I'd gladly take that product code off ya!

It was on the shelf, but they had no stock.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,626 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I'm in Smyth's Airside myself...
    Damn...

Shouldn't keep the box on the shelf if there's no stock >.<

18157684_696334603882940_6874490137767253666_n.jpg?oh=792f7ff0ee344093df169cef03df8dd6&oe=5990D290

Their pre owned Wii U section was paltry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Its not on the site anymore neither, damn Id give a nes extension cable for a shadow mewtwo card.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Shouldn't keep the box on the shelf if there's no stock >.<

18157684_696334603882940_6874490137767253666_n.jpg?oh=792f7ff0ee344093df169cef03df8dd6&oe=5990D290

Their pre owned Wii U section was paltry.

Way over priced for pre-owned.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭robojet

Its not on the site anymore neither, damn Id give a nes extension cable for a shadow mewtwo card.

I have a Shadow MewTwo card here, if it's the one that comes with Pokken?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Managed to get Pokken Tournament (without Mewtwo card) for €15 and a Kirby Planet Robobot Special Edition with the Kirby Amiibo for €20 in Kinsale Road Smyths, hiding behind some empty Wii U cases.

Thanks to imitation for the tip off on Pokken.

They had a good few Hyrule Warriors Wii U for €10 and Monster Hunter Generations 3DS for €10 as well. A few Triforce Heroes for €15 there too. I might be up there again this weekend, will look out for them if anybody wanted them.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,626 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Any Hyrule Warriors closer to home, as in Dublin?
    I'm in need of a copy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭imitation

Heres one from hukd, not sure if they take parcel motel, Zelda a link between worlds for £9.99

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/nintendo-3ds-legend-zelda-a-link-between-worlds-9-99-thegamecollection-2673566

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

robojet wrote: »
    I have a Shadow MewTwo card here, if it's the one that comes with Pokken?

I can meet on Saturday to swap if that would suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭robojet

I can meet on Saturday to swap if that would suit.

I can meet you on Saturday morning in Liffey Street at 9:30, no swap needed - it's a freebie. This is the only time I can manage, though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Interesting little semi-bargain. If you find an Amiibo in Smyths with the back torn off the packaging, they'll go get another amiibo to scan.
    If that other Amiibo is the blue alpaca from Animal Crossing they're selling for 2 quid, well so's your amiibo.

Long story short, Duck Hunt amiibo for 2 quid!

Legal disclaimer : I am not recommending you find amiibo and rip the barcodes off them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭deadduck

Anyone know if there's any hyrule warriors (Wii u) in Naas?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Pokken still full price in my local Smyths.

SMC92Ian wrote: »

Did you take it up to the till and ask? They haven't bothered changing the sticker prices it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭ColG

SMC92Ian wrote: »

Where's your local smyths?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

If someone could buy Pokken +amiibo card and send it to me in galway I'd be very grateful and would gladly pay for it plus the p&p. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,017 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

If someone could buy Pokken +amiibo card and send it to me in galway I'd be very grateful and would gladly pay for it plus the p&p. :)

The same here please. It won't happen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭deadduck

deadduck wrote: »
    Anyone know if there's any hyrule warriors (Wii u) in Naas?

In case anyone was wondering, I checked Naas today. No hyrule warriors, and pokken was labelled 'out of stock', so no joy there

VG5OFF40 on amazon is £5 off stuff to the value of £40 or more (no duh)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,261 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So Mario Kart for £36?
    Is it single use and can it be used on preorders?

CastorTroy wrote: »
    So Mario Kart for £36?
    Is it single use and can it be used on preorders?

Yes. It can be used on Mario Kart as I tried it just there.

Amazon is telling me they won't have it in until the 5th of May!

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Amazon is telling me they won't have it in until the 5th of May!

With that penalty fine you got while driving, I'd say you could use the weeks practise :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,261 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

The full offer is
    Save £20.00 when you spend £150.00 or more on Video Games offered by Amazon.co.uk. Enter code VG20OFF150 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
    Save £10.00 when you spend £75.00 or more on Video Games offered by Amazon.co.uk. Enter code VG10OFF75 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
    Save £5.00 when you spend £40.00 or more on Video Games offered by Amazon.co.uk. Enter code VG5OFF40 at checkout.

1 use per account, stacks with prime discounts and valid til May 7th. It can be used on preorders but dunno how that would work with the price promise.
    Seems it works worth consoles so £20 off a Switch for anyone looking?
    I'm assuming the 1 use limitation applies to all 3 so can only use one of the codes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

70% off some really cool T-Shirts on Nintendo's UK site.

https://store.nintendo.co.uk/cool-stuff/t-shirts.list?sortOrder=priceAscending

Edit: UK only. You'll need to use Parcel Motel or something similar.

Some examples (more on the link above):

11032530-4414343851912806.jpg

11173433-1754343843828022.jpg

10939493-9864343854262262.jpg

10949287-1384343853406542.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Xofpod

Anyone come across good BOTW Tshirts anywhere? Kids sizes - ideally with Zelda and/or the Champions on them rather than just Link, but any port in a storm...
    Mr E wrote: »

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement