Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo games/consoles bargain alert thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭DrGreenthumb

i reserved it in Tallaght but I've yet to hear anything does the reservations not just go to the next in line of someone doesn't pick up?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

i reserved it in Tallaght but I've yet to hear anything does the reservations not just go to the next in line of someone doesn't pick up?

No stock in Tallaght, its a reservation for the next delivery later in the week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,348 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

https://www.shopto.net/nintendo/switch/SWWW21-wwe-2k18

Currently £29.97 on Shopto - a great price if you're interested in the game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Sweaty Men Alert!
    https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/wwe-2k18-switch-edition-shopto-2986-2848098
    WWE 2K18 for £30 + shipping from ShopTo.
    Preorder now to get The Angle of Dangle himself, Kurt Angle!
    BEEFCAAAAAKE!

Be the first on your street to own the game that critics are calling "uninspired", "flawed" and "sadly, currently the best wrestling game out there"

Edit : Super_Furry beat me to it by 2 minutes... but he posted it in the wrong thread and THAT IS WHY THE BELT IS MINE! SUCK IT!!!!!! Hwoah!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,626 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Banjo wrote: »
    Sweaty Men Alert!
    https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/wwe-2k18-switch-edition-shopto-2986-2848098
    WWE 2K18 for £30 + shipping from ShopTo.
    Preorder now to get The Angle of Dangle himself, Kurt Angle!
    BEEFCAAAAAKE!

Be the first on your street to own the game that critics are calling "uninspired", "flawed" and "sadly, currently the best wrestling game out there"

Edit : Super_Furry beat me to it by 2 minutes... but he posted it in the wrong thread and THAT IS WHY THE BELT IS MINE! SUCK IT!!!!!! Hwoah!

Fixed!
    And that's a win for Super_Furry!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

550.gif

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Fixed!
    And that's a win for Super_Furry!

The power has gone to his head! I could understand him fiddling with Sligeach's undercarriage (fnaaaar!) reference but this.... Rise up my brothers and sisters, let us throw off the yoke of this oppressive tyrant and restore my rightful place as"the guy who posted the bargain".

Freeeeeeeeedoooooooom!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,182 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Banjo wrote: »
    The power has gone to his head! I could understand him fiddling with Sligeach's undercarriage (fnaaaar!) reference but this.... Rise up my brothers and sisters, let us throw off the yoke of this oppressive tyrant and restore my rightful place as"the guy who posted the bargain".

Freeeeeeeeedoooooooom!

No no no no nooooo

No freedom for you not til you squeal boy, I bet you can squeal like a anthropomorphic pig.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,015 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

Found this just now. It's for Amazon Prime members only it seems. Still the price is good. £35. It doesn't sound great but I don't think it's been lower.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo Wii U)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Legend-Zelda-Breath-Wild-Nintendo/dp/B00KL32AJA/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,960 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Am I to take it as given that Wii U Breath of the Wild is going to enjoy a Gamecube Twilight Princess kinda afterlife where it's not found for anything less than a kidney?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Mr.Saturn wrote: »
    Am I to take it as given that Wii U Breath of the Wild is going to enjoy a Gamecube Twilight Princess kinda afterlife where it's not found for anything less than a kidney?

Hopefully not! I plan to trade mine in for the Switch version in the next couple of days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,052 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Hopefully not! I plan to trade mine in for the Switch version in the next couple of days.

How much do they give you for trade in?

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

How much do they give you for trade in?

CEX is offering €35. I never got too far into the Wii U version at the time and have an Argos voucher waiting to be used, so may as well make the switch. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Dziabong

If anyone looking for switch , just picked up mario Odyssey edition in argos , for 349.99 , its not on website yet , but I went to collect neon one and it was in their system as new product.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭magnumbud

is the 3 for 2 still working on amazon.de and if so how do you get it? im at final part of paying and its saying 152 for 3 games

EDIT figured it out never mind. no xenoblade in the deal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Dziabong wrote: »
    If anyone looking for switch , just picked up mario Odyssey edition in argos , for 349.99 , its not on website yet , but I went to collect neon one and it was in their system as new product.

Cheers for that. Just ran in and bought one there. He was going to let me reserve it but considering their returns policy for Christmas is that anything that is purchased after 11-10-2017 can be returned up until 24-01-2018 so you have loads of time if you need to return it unopened. :)

Thanks for posting!! :D

Good price that! I notice the bundle has gone awol from the Argos site (Smyths too coincidently) so I wonder are they going to relist it at the sale price.

Puyo Puyo is down to €30.99 also - http://www.checkargos.com/product/6993238

Just checked the box for mine and no mario soft case inside

Isn't it supposed to have one? :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

amadablam wrote: »

The US bundles have it but it wasn't in the EU ones as far as I know. It shows it on the box on the US bundles.

• Advertisement

Corholio wrote: »
    The US bundles have it but it wasn't in the EU ones as far as I know. It shows it on the box on the US bundles.

Cheers for that :D

Saves me trying to convince the lads in Argos that it is missing :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

I was actually wondering as on US websites the pictures of the box do mention the case but not on EU websites.

See Amazon UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B06XYSLG5F/ref=twister_B01N9RB4CK?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

And Amazon US: https://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-Switch-Super-Mario-Odyssey/dp/B075N7RDTM/ref=sr_1_5?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1512589870&sr=1-5&keywords=switch+mario

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 457 ✭✭Scarlet42

is there a code?

Scarlet42 wrote: »
    is there a code?

Nope, at least there wasn't yesterday.

You need to go in store and get the stock number on the system as you can't reserve online.

You could call them as they might do a reservation over the phone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 457 ✭✭Scarlet42

ok .. thanks . .called the store and no answer .. took a risk and sneaked out of work .. checked on the system there and only one in stock .. as you said .. new product .. so picked it up .. delighted! .. thanks so much! oh and the code is 750/1337

Lads, what am I doing wrong with the 3 for 2 offer on amazon.de?

I tried to get splatoon, kart and skyrim but coming up as 153 all the time? :O

Tried a few other combos from the list too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,323 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Lads, what am I doing wrong with the 3 for 2 offer on amazon.de?

I tried to get splatoon, kart and skyrim but coming up as 153 all the time? :O

Tried a few other combos from the list too.

Make sure your not trying to order download codes.

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Make sure your not trying to order download codes.

Cheers emmetkenny

Tried again, zelda, splatoon and kart and 158.

I give up :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,323 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Cheers emmetkenny

Have you clicked the whole way through to the last page before you confirm payment?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,911 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Cheers emmetkenny

It won’t discount until you get to the last step of the checkout flow. I think after selecting card and postage. It will say “click to confirm” or something and if you look again at the list of items it should have a “discount applied” then.

Unless one of the games isn’t 3 fur 2 😀

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement