Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo games/consoles bargain alert thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

The SNES Mini is on the daily deal on Game Collection at £65, use Parcel Motel /Wizard as they charge £10 shipping on hardware.

https://www.thegamecollection.net/nintendo-classic-mini-super-nintendo-entertainment-system/

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

It may probably turn out to be the normal price in places for it but Smyths have Crash Trilogy for Switch on their site for €37.99.

https://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/crash-bandicoot-n-sane-trilogy/crash-bandicoot-n-sane-trilogy-nintendo-switch/p/166055

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I preordered Dark Souls from Amazon for a pretty decent £29.99, I know it's not out for a while but that seems to be the best price out there, with shipping it came to about €35.
    link

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

I have it for 28 pounds. So who's the real bargain hunter here?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Me, who hasn't bought it at all but will get the amiibo?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I have it for 28 pounds. So who's the real bargain hunter here?

Robbingbandit, of course, the rest of us are just trotting after him

• Registered Users Posts: 28,118 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

fixxxer wrote: »
    Me, who hasn't bought it at all but will get the amiibo?

I have both pre ordered so :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

CiDeRmAn wrote: »

Pretty sure his method of acquisition does not fall under the banner of "Bargain Hunting". At least, that's what the judge said.

Banjo wrote: »
    Pretty sure his method of acquisition does not fall under the banner of "Bargain Hunting". At least, that's what the judge said.

That's just hearsay and all the witnesses have died of natural causes, like a piano falling on their head, 7 or 8 times, just to be sure

• Registered Users Posts: 18,147 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

CiDeRmAn wrote: »

• Advertisement

I've still got mine enemies list with some of you on it you'll all get what's coming to you in ironic ways i'm figuring desparado with a banjo case for no one in paticular or drowning someone in apple vinegar but then my time is better spent bargain hunting and not sharing no more as too many take but don't give, business men drink my wine, ploughman dig my earth.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I've still got mine enemies list with some of you on it you'll all get what's coming to you in ironic ways i'm figuring desparado with a banjo case for no one in paticular or drowning someone in apple vinegar but then my time is better spent bargain hunting and not sharing no more as too many take but don't give, business men drink my wine, ploughman dig my earth.

I can almost see it now...

I did a deal with Thanos for you

• Registered Users Posts: 11,014 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Dragon Quest Builders 69.99 euro. Comes with free paper bag if you buy in store, or free jiffy bag if you order online.

https://www.gamestop.ie/Nintendo%20Switch/Games/65980/dragon-quest-builders

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,954 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Anyone ever find a copy of Batman: Telltale in Smyth's toystores? Had a look in their Jervis store recently and there was nothing. Keen to get into it but anything over 25 for a year old Telltale game is a bit nuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

The Nintendo Store currently has a NES Mini/ SNES Mini double pack with usb plug available for £130.

https://m.store.nintendo.co.uk/nintendo-classic-mini-hardware/nintendo-classic-mini-double-pack/11707234.html

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Rael

Mr.Saturn wrote: »
    Anyone ever find a copy of Batman: Telltale in Smyth's toystores? Had a look in their Jervis store recently and there was nothing. Keen to get into it but anything over 25 for a year old Telltale game is a bit nuts.

Nothing in Smyths in Swords.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 WithTheRanks

I am Setsuna is 50% off on the eshop. It's a game I was curious about but the mixed response to it kind of put me off. Not sure if it's worth it at €20 especially when I haven't played xenoblade 2 yet

My services as bargain hunter must be needed I'm being Facebook stalked, gulp...

I am Setsuna is 50% off on the eshop. It's a game I was curious about but the mixed response to it kind of put me off. Not sure if it's worth it at €20 especially when I haven't played xenoblade 2 yet

I wouldn't bother personally, its not great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭imitation

Smyths have doom for 50 euro, not a huge bargain but its 15 quid cheaper than most other places.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,118 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

imitation wrote: »
    Smyths have doom for 50 euro, not a huge bargain but its 15 quid cheaper than most other places.

It's only £40 on Amazon which works out at €45.50 using Revolut.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

These 'bargains' depress me. Bloody Nintendo. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B075NFTX36?tag=ho01f-21
    Skyrim physical down to £34 which is now better than ZA digital price.

But Dark Souls has gone up to 32. Amazon giveth and Amazon taketh away...

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭TJ Mackie

What's the cheapest place to get a Switch, Mario Kart and Mario Odyssey? I'm in the UK so UK bricks & mortar or UK delivery possible. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

pcgamesupply have Us and canada credit 10% off

NINTENDO SPRING SALE PRICES

NINTENDO SWITCH:

ARMS - WAS €59.99 - NOW €39.99
    DOOM - WAS €59.99 - NOW €39.99
    L.A. Noire - WAS €49.99 - NOW €37.49
    The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - WAS €59.99 - NOW €39.99
    Super Bomberman R - WAS €49.99 - NOW €24.99
    Rocket League - WAS €19.99 - NOW €14.99
    FIFA 18 - WAS €59.99 - NOW €29.99

NINTENDO 3DS

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D - WAS €44.99 - NOW €26.99
    The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D - WAS €19.99 - NOW €11.99
    Monster Hunter Stories - WAS €39.99 - NOW €23.99
    Monster Hunter™ 4 Ultimate - WAS €44.99 - NOW €22.49
    Monster HunterTM Generations - WAS €44.99 - NOW €22.49

This is a small sample of whats gonna be on offer. I hope Yooka Laylee is on sale, I've got these gold coins expiring soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

NINTENDO SPRING SALE PRICES

NINTENDO SWITCH:

ARMS - WAS €59.99 - NOW €39.99
    DOOM - WAS €59.99 - NOW €39.99
    L.A. Noire - WAS €49.99 - NOW €37.49
    The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - WAS €59.99 - NOW €39.99
    Super Bomberman R - WAS €49.99 - NOW €24.99
    Rocket League - WAS €19.99 - NOW €14.99
    FIFA 18 - WAS €59.99 - NOW €29.99

NINTENDO 3DS

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D - WAS €44.99 - NOW €26.99
    The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D - WAS €19.99 - NOW €11.99
    Monster Hunter Stories - WAS €39.99 - NOW €23.99
    Monster Hunter™ 4 Ultimate - WAS €44.99 - NOW €22.49
    Monster HunterTM Generations - WAS €44.99 - NOW €22.49

This is a small sample of whats gonna be on offer. I hope Yooka Laylee is on sale, I've got these gold coins expiring soon.
    When does the sale start ?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Thursday I think (tomorrow).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

I’d be very tempted to pick up TES:V and Doom for those prices. Although I’ve played TES:V to death on the PS3 and already have Doom on the PS4. Damn you, sale prices!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement