Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo games/consoles bargain alert thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,773 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Probably worth reposting this every so often:

https://eshop-prices.com/?currency=EUR

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Asus X540L

Don't go near "no thing"
    It's only about a euro but it's like something kids would cobble together for a school project.

Honestly thought Nintendo would be a bit better than steam or Google play with regards keeping thrash off the e-store

• Registered Users Posts: 28,118 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Just bought Steamworld Dig based off recommendations here. Might grab Axiom Verge before the sale is over as well.

I really wish there was an App for the store though. It's a pain having to use the console and I never buy games for Xbox or PS4 using the console itself, I always use the app.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

You can buy through the Nintendo website. Just make sure your switch is tied to your Nintendo account, which I think is part of the process when you connect you the eShop the first time.

Banjo wrote: »
    You can buy through the Nintendo website. Just make sure your switch is tied to your Nintendo account, which I think is part of the process when you connect you the eShop the first time.

Ah I know you can use the website but an app is handier again :pac:

• Advertisement

An app, is it?
    AN APP?
    When ah were lad, if'n yuh wanted a videoo game yuh had tuh catch wor bus intuh town, go oopstairs in the Virgin megashop 'n find the bloody thing, if yuh wuz lucky. Or borry it off a mate and high speed dub it.
    Kids these days. Don't know they're born

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

keane2097 wrote: »
    Probably worth reposting this every so often:

https://eshop-prices.com/?currency=EUR

Twice a minute a bit to much though bro :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Between Norway and South Africa eShops you can't go very wrong. South Africa better for some popular more expensive titles, Norway better for most indies/cheaper stuff

Pretty narrow audience but if you own a WiiU and are morbidly curious about Toys to Life products, Smyths have Lego Dimension for 30. Bout as low as I've seen it. At least 1 in carrickmines as of yesterday.

Also a pair of joycon grips for 10. 2 sets on shelf.

Plus they have DK:TF for switch preorder at 50 with a fiver off if you order in-store. That's Amazonian pricing if you don't like waiting for deliveries

Got steam world dig from South Africa

Only cost me 40 rand after discounts

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭baldshin

Got another email from GameStop with an offer of €50 credit for any Switch game traded in against Nintendo Labo. They sent one like this before though and when I went in the staff knew nothing about it. Great offer if genuine, just pick up the 2 cheapest games you can find and get some cheap Labo!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

baldshin wrote: »
    Got another email from GameStop with an offer of €50 credit for any Switch game traded in against Nintendo Labo. They sent one like this before though and when I went in the staff knew nothing about it. Great offer if genuine, just pick up the 2 cheapest games you can find and get some cheap Labo!

You get €10 off Labo preorders with a level 3 card giving you a nice extra bump if applicable.

Labo sounds like something I'd rub on my hoop

baldshin wrote: »

Can you not show them the email? I might pick up one of the kits for the little cousins to play with.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,014 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Asus X540L wrote: »

Does that suggest you aren't that discerning when it comes to what you rub, and where?

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Does that suggest you aren't that discerning when it comes to what you rub, and where?

I'd wonder what he thought he was going to be up to when the Wii was announced!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Asus X540L wrote: »

Watch out for paper cuts. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Sort of a bargain. Ninja Gaiden: Razors Edge for Wii U is €2.99 pre owned in Gamestop. It was around €5.99 until recently but most stores have multiple copies of it so just shifting it now really. It's not the worst game, just got left behind quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭imitation

Picked up Ever Oasis for 10 clams in smiths Kinsale Road Cork, not a bad deal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭fmul9798

Dealz in Galway have the gioteck turbo controller for Nintendo classic mini for 6 euro. Never did manage to get a second original Nintendo controller, so picked this up. Expect they'll appear in the other stores also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

fmul9798 wrote: »
    Dealz in Galway have the gioteck turbo controller for Nintendo classic mini for 6 euro. Never did manage to get a second original Nintendo controller, so picked this up. Expect they'll appear in the other stores also.

+1 in Newbridge

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭kevin2me

oxenfree down from 19.99 to 4.99 on eshop. nice been wanting this for ages. got it for 4.09e with gold points rewards too. charmingly done with first hour of it. very different to anything I played b4. bargain!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

kevin2me wrote: »
    oxenfree down from 19.99 to 4.99 on eshop. nice been wanting this for ages. got it for 4.09e with gold points rewards too. charmingly done with first hour of it. very different to anything I played b4. bargain!

It wasn't my cup of tea anyway. Got it 'free' on Games with Gold I think, uninstalled it after 30 minutes or so. Found it awful boring.

Andrew76 wrote: »
    It wasn't my cup of tea anyway. Got it 'free' on Games with Gold I think, uninstalled it after 30 minutes or so. Found it awful boring.

I agree.
    It's toilet bowl

€10 off when you spend €50 on Amazon France until April 28th when you use the code FRENCHDAYS10

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Yes! I love the 10 French days!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭WeleaseWoderick

€10 off when you spend €50 on Amazon France until April 28th when you use the code FRENCHDAYS10

I see they have Splatoon 2 for €45. I take it the game has the option to choose English (despite the French boxart)?

I see they have Splatoon 2 for €45. I take it the game has the option to choose English (despite the French boxart)?

All Nintendo published games in Europe are in English, French, Spanish, Italian and German.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,446 ✭✭✭Ryath

Delivery is €5 though it's €51.47 delivered with Irish vat. It's about the same from amazon uk

Labo is working out at €52.50 delivered which is pretty good

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement