Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo games/consoles bargain alert thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭skerry

Suckit wrote: »
    Where is that, on the eshop?
    I saw Sonic mania is €18.72 in gamestop, but not in Ireland, i was going to ask my cousin to buy it, but he came over as a surprise for Christmas. :):(

https://www.gamestop.de/Switch/Games/38675/sonic-mania-plus

Yeah it's on the Eshop at 14.99 at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,143 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Nerd alert I REPEAT NERD ALERT

https://www.debenhams.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Navigate?langId=-1&storeId=10052&catalogId=10001&txt=1060301661

Gameboy Watch for €12.50 item number 1060301661

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Want to narrow it down for us? I just spent 2 minutes browsing the lingerie section, because... research. Not sure that's what you were asking us to look at. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 28,116 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Follow the link opens up to a Gameboy Watch for €12.50 But you go ahead Ted Ireland's largest lingerie department is not to be missed so it isn't. ;)

Item No. 1060301661

Go Go GO

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

Nerd alert I REPEAT NERD ALERT

https://www.debenhams.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/AjaxOrderItemDisplayView?langId=-1&storeId=10052&catalogId=10001

Gameboy Watch for €12.50 item number 1060301661

Just goes to homepage for me too

• Registered Users Posts: 11,011 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Just type the product number in the search box, the watch comes up.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,627 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

Mr E wrote: »
    Want to narrow it down for us? I just spent 2 minutes browsing the lingerie section, because... research. Not sure that's what you were asking us to look at. :o
    mqGlhd.gif

Sorry for the duck up guys I is still a wee bit blindeded hope someone buys the watch they look good or so I am told. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

They are in TK Maxx for €12 (€16 last week).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Do people rate resident evil revelations? Debating whether to get it considering its been over a decade since I last played one

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Cotts72 wrote: »
    Do people rate resident evil revelations? Debating whether to get it considering its been over a decade since I last played one

It's a real return to form for the series.
    Resident Evil 4 was great but 5 and 6 were poor, the two Revelations titles and the more recent VII have been a tonic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Asus X540L

Got Grim Fandango for about 3 quid in the SA store.

Will have another go at completing it. (with a guide this time)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,627 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

You can save 15% on Ebay using the code POWPOW15. It's valid until 8pm tonight, the usual t&c's apply. Minimum spend must be £20, maximum discount is £75 off, only can be used once so fill your basket before using. It works on consoles and games(and more besides). For example you can buy the Neon Switch from Currys for £238, which is a little under €264 converted.

sligeach wrote: »
    You can save 15% on Ebay using the code POWPOW15. It's valid until 8pm tonight, the usual t&c's apply. Minimum spend must be £20, maximum discount is £75 off, only can be used once so fill your basket before using. It works on consoles and games(and more besides). For example you can buy the Neon Switch from Currys for £238, which is a little under €264 converted.

Don't think Currys UK will post to a forwarding address such as Parcel Motel though, same with Argos. Ive had luck with Shopto before but Ebay UK sellers are hit and miss when it comes to getting a parcel to Ireland. Good deal if it can be got though.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I see Starlink is after getting a price cut on the eshop as well.
    Not to the extent of the physical copy but down to €39.99.
    I wonder if the digital bits and bobs have also been cut?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    I see Starlink is after getting a price cut on the eshop as well.
    Not to the extent of the physical copy but down to €39.99.

Digital deluxe was down to €49.99 last I checked.

skerry wrote: »
    Don't think Currys UK will post to a forwarding address such as Parcel Motel though, same with Argos. Ive had luck with Shopto before but Ebay UK sellers are hit and miss when it comes to getting a parcel to Ireland. Good deal if it can be got though.

They will. I got a 27 inch LG monitor in November sent to AddresPal from Currys eBay store.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    The digital bundle of (all?) the extra weapons and ships is down to ~£20 (not sure in Euros) until January 7th. I could only see it on the eshop via the switch couldn't find it on the website.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

It's €33-34 on the za store. Booooooo! Ships are 14.50 (includes 1 pilot and 1 weapons), 2x weapons 6 and pilots 4ish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Yes they will do. Got a switch via their eBay shop pre Christmas

vicwatson wrote: »
    Yes they will do. Got a switch via their eBay shop pre Christmas

Shut me up :)

I've definitely had no joy with them so I don't bother trying anymore. Did you use Parcel Motel or Address Pal.?

Had my Diablo Edition Switch cancelled by another company on EBay and a mail saying they don't use forwarding addresses due to issues with fraud which was a pain in the hoop.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Shut me up :)

I've definitely had no joy with them so I don't bother trying anymore. Did you use Parcel Motel or Address Pal.?

Had my Diablo Edition Switch cancelled by another company on EBay and a mail saying they don't use forwarding addresses due to issues with fraud which was a pain in the hoop.

Address pal. Caution though, eBay didn’t put my AP number on the parcel so I had to chase it myself in AP GB, luckily they found it but all in it took two weeks from delivery into AP get to local PO. Ebays fault no one else’s.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Consonata

https://www.eglobalcentraluk.com/nintendo-switch-with-neon-blue-and-neon-red-joycon.html

Good deal on the switch, and excellent for game extras

Got the Switch + BOTW + Mario Kart for 329 pounds.

Switch on its own is 249

Consonata wrote: »
    https://www.eglobalcentraluk.com/nintendo-switch-with-neon-blue-and-neon-red-joycon.html

Good deal on the switch, and excellent for game extras

Got the Switch + BOTW + Mario Kart for 329 pounds.

Switch on its own is 249

Did you check where it's shipping from? You might get caught for customs if it's coming from outside the EU.

If it doesn't get caught it's still €365 for the Switch and two games. I think if it was me I would have paid €349 for one of the bundles in Smyth's (Smash Bros or Pokémon) and added the other games over time.

If you've any issues with your Switch you might as well be banging your head against a wall trying to get it replaced/repaired by eGlobal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭blockfighter

Spotted this on eBay.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭baldshin

Spotted this on eBay.

Hacked account by the looks of it, do not buy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭blockfighter

baldshin wrote: »
    Hacked account by the looks of it, do not buy!

How can you tell? Just so I'll know for again.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,011 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Look at feedback, see if it's recent, if they've had no feedback for months and months etc, look what they've sold previously (if it's recent enough) and if it looks too good to be true...........

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭baldshin

Yes very little recent feedback, and usually feedback is as a buyer, not a seller. Also, the old caveat, if it's too good to be true...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement