Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo games/consoles bargain alert thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

That Yoshi one is also £127 on Amazon. And it's beautiful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Inbox

Does anyone know if a Wii U Mario Kart bundle delivery will fit in a parcel motel locker i might order this deal if it does i think or if there is a price in Ireland close to this deal anywhere?

10% off use code TDX-JK4T

http://www.tesco.com/direct/mario-kart-wii-u-console-bundle/117-7839.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=117-7839

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Should be no problem fitting that into one of the medium-large Parcel Motel lockers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,258 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I got mine delivered to parcel motel and fit no problem

Sonic Lost World on Wii U - £23.99
    Don't forget, it's one of the free games you can claim if you register MarioKart 8

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,180 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    Why don't you shut your whore mouth and leave Yoshi alone.

Fcuk you bitches, it is horrible. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Just ordered a Wii U with New Super Mario Bros U for £112 on the John Lewis site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭Ryath

Just ordered a Wii U with New Super Mario Bros U for £112 on the John Lewis site.

Out of stock now. You got a bargain there. Why didn't I check it this morning:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Ryath wrote: »
    Out of stock now. You got a bargain there. Why didn't I check it this morning:(

I'd hold out and keep an eye in store Smyths/Argos/etc.. Unfortunately (for nintendo) Nintendo must have told some retailers to sell it sale prices again.

The last time it was reduced, I noticed it was in France and the UK, and then it was reduced here shortly afterwards.

Some people on HUKD saying it's in some HMV's in the UK for £149.

50% off Wii U consoles in Auchan (France) (It's only in certain stores, and only refunded to people with Auchan cards - but it's a start.)

The last time, they did it only in certain stores and mostly little or no marketing, and AFAIK John Lewis are the only ones to sell them at rock bottom prices online.

argos have added the 2 free games (DOA 3DS and a DS Inspector Braintickler game) to the Yoshi XL offer from yesterday...

Also, HMV Dundrum have 3 copies of Zak and Wiki on Wii for €9.99

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Pokemon typing adventure for the original ds is down to 12 quid in argos, looks like plenty of stock.

I'm a sucker for peripherals...

Pretty much what Banjo said, but if you buy the €199 version - http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/1438406/Trail/searchtext%3E3DS.htm#tab3

One or two other offers.

Allyall wrote: »
    Pretty much what Robbingbandit said, but if you buy the €199 version - http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/1438406/Trail/searchtext%3E3DS.htm#tab3

One or two other offers.

FYP. :pac:

Pokemon typing adventure for the original ds is down to 12 quid in argos, looks like plenty of stock.

I'm a sucker for peripherals...

Great deal for a bluetooth keyboard, even if the game is crap it will be worth it, I'll get one for my phone and tablets.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Well my Wii U order for £112 got cancelled by John Lewis. I will get a Wii U someday but not today it seems.

Well my Wii U order for £112 got cancelled by John Lewis. I will get a Wii U someday but not today it seems.

Bummer

http://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10152&catalogId=14551&langId=111&productId=578014

Zelda Skyward Sword for €16

Just reserved it just need to find a cheap motion plus remote to play it now.

Argos have one of the bundle games (Wii Party?) with a black WiiMote for €18.99 if you can find stock.

Had seen that not in stock anywhere though

http://www.checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=+204%2F6464

Banjo wrote: »
    Argos have one of the bundle games (Wii Party?) with a black WiiMote for €18.99 if you can find stock.
    Ryath wrote: »
    Had seen that not in stock anywhere though

I ignored that for ages. Dum-dum. It was worth it for the controller alone.

EDIT - http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/2046464/Trail/searchtext%3EWII+PARTY.htm

http://checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=204%2F6464 - None in stock

Bah.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,012 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

They've had that deal going for a couple of months now. The thing is it's been out of stock all that time.

• Advertisement

Sorry nevermind, I was thinking of the Wii U version.

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭SuperDude87

Allyall wrote: »

50% off Wii U consoles in Auchan (France) (It's only in certain stores, and only refunded to people with Auchan cards - but it's a start.)

That's my local auchan I'm genuinely gutted having bought mine last week:mad::mad::mad:

That's my local auchan I'm genuinely gutted having bought mine last week:mad::mad::mad:

Still worth it. :D (Original Price)

If you could afford it, you could risk buying another one, and sell it for ~ €250 on Ebay or an adverts type website.. Edit - Take the profit off the price you paid.

New Super Mario Bros U is £19.99 on Amazon

And adding any of these will get both delivered for free.

Loads of new stuff added /returning to the Stars catalog including some of the other colours of 3DS XL charging docks (red white and blue, the green and yellow never went away), the game cart folder, the Mario Hat game rack, playing cards that aren't the gold set from last month (they look like they have one giant picture made up of the 52 cards tiled in order), a Wii Fit scarf, a Bullet Bill and Bowser folder set and a Peach folder. Oh, and the figurine of Mario, Luigi, Bowser et all is back too.
    http://stars.nintendo-europe.com/

There's a fulfilled-by-Amazon option for AC: Black Flag for £16.66
    If you don't mind waiting an unspecified length of time, Resident Evil Revelations (WiiU) for £15.99 from Amazon too
    Alas, the NSMB-U deal is over :(

Not sure if this is a 'bargain', but seems to be a good offer with racing wheel.
    Mario Kart 8 + Racing Wheel on Game for £39.99

they won't ship the wheel to ireland (confirmed yesterday via their live chat), so add in Parcel Motel. Also, they couldn't 100% confirm that the wheel and game ship in the same box. Do PM do parcel aggregation?

Also, there's a link on the site for a free accessory when you order Mario Kart 8. Nothing special in there - silicon skins for the Wii U gamepad are probably the best value option but I think they were all gone when I checked it yesterday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Do PM do parcel aggregation?

Nope. Two parcels, two charges.
    They actually warn about using any services that are likely to send you anything like catalogues to your PM address, so that you don't get charged for things that you do not want.

Fifa 13 Wii U for £9.99 on Amazon
    Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Wii U is down to £11.20 (but bear in mind you can get it in HMV/Xtravision for €14)
    NSMB U is back down to £19.99

I'd steer clear of GAME for Mario Kart 8. You've no guarantee that you'll have it launch day and that wheel is junk. Just buy the game from Smyths. It's the best price I've seen for it here in Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭CosmicSmash

sligeach wrote: »
    I'd steer clear of GAME for Mario Kart 8. You've no guarantee that you'll have it launch day and that wheel is junk. Just buy the game from Smyths. It's the best price I've seen for it here in Ireland.

Very true, I ordered Link Between Worlds from GAME early as a pre-order with the chest. Only the poster arrived, no reply to any emails. Ended up getting a refund from paypal for the game, the only positive was the poster but I got hit twice from pm, once for the stay and once because it was to big to fit in the locker:(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement