Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo games/consoles bargain alert thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Earthbound is simply one of the best RPGs if not one of the best games ever made and outside of a reproduction Pal Snes cart or, like me, a reprogrammed Mother 2 cart, you can play it at home without needing to import a console to do it.

Have you played it yet :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Amy teehee wrote: »
    yo 3 euro ain't nothing! Would you rather a game on it's own, or a game with a dairy milk, hunky dory's and a coke to wash it all down? That's what I thought.

But the games creators/devs get zero when you buy a used game. I've no problem buying used games, but not when the difference between used & new is that little.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,625 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Myrddin wrote: »
    Have you played it yet :P

Well, as a matter of fact...
    Oh look!
    A bee!
    (runs away)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,497 ✭✭✭Nollog

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Resident evil Revelations is only 19.97 in Gamestop right now, and only 16.99 preowned

Wii U or 3DS ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,012 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

/\/ollog wrote: »
    Wii U or 3DS ?

For Wii U if you can find it. There's loads in CEX for €18 secondhand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭blaa85

Picked up Splinter Cell Blacklist on Wii U for 12.99 new in gamestop.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,625 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

/\/ollog wrote: »
    Wii U or 3DS ?

WiiU, the 3DS game is as cheap tbh.

Lego The Hobbit is £24.95 on Amazon. Lowest I've seen it.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/LEGO-Hobbit-Nintendo-Wii-U/dp/B00HFTORLC/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Not much of a bargain but the Pro Controller has dropped to £29.95 on Amazon. However, with the Euro in a bit of a state, that's less of a saving than you'd think, it's still the guts of €40

Edit : For those who don't check HUKD out, TheGameCollection has Lego Batman 2 for WiiU for £8.95 + £2 delivery, so €13.82 delivered at today's exchange rate. Ends in 9 hours or so.

• Advertisement

Banjo wrote: »
    Not much of a bargain but the Pro Controller has dropped to £29.95 on Amazon. However, with the Euro in a bit of a state, that's less of a saving than you'd think, it's still the guts of €40

I just came to post that the wii u remote-plus controllers are on nippon-yasan for €27.10 + shipping (Princess Peach, Yoshi, Mario, and Luigi versions)

Pro controllers are there also for €21.83.

Change currency at top of the page and Shipping calculator will appear on the right hand side when you have something in your basket.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Bunch of games for 3DS cheap in Argos
    Joining long-standing discountees PilotWings (€6.99) and Rhythm Thief (now on €4.99) are Resident Evil : Mercs, DOA : Dimensions (both 6.49), Steel Diver (4 quid even)

Have only played 2 of them, but DOA dimensions is a great, frantic, pick up and play fighter if you can get past the digital boobage and jiggle physics. As for PilotWings... well looks like I'm not the only one who can't give it away, eh Argos? :D I should have taken €5 off Smyths when I had the chance...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Allyall wrote: »
    I just came to post that the wii u remote-plus controllers are on nippon-yasan for €27.10 + shipping (Princess Peach, Yoshi, Mario, and Luigi versions)

Pro controllers are there also for €21.83.

Change currency at top of the page and Shipping calculator will appear on the right hand side when you have something in your basket.

Are they actually legit? Did you ever ordered from them? How long does it take to deliver?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Banjo wrote: »
    Bunch of games for 3DS cheap in Argos
    Joining long-standing discountees PilotWings (€6.99) and Rhythm Thief (now on €4.99) are Resident Evil : Mercs, DOA : Dimensions (both 6.49), Steel Diver (4 quid even)

Have only played 2 of them, but DOA dimensions is a great, frantic, pick up and play fighter if you can get past the digital boobage and jiggle physics. As for PilotWings... well looks like I'm not the only one who can't give it away, eh Argos? :D I should have taken €5 off Smyths when I had the chance...

Good thing I don't want any of those*

* he said, as he reserved them on the argos website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,671 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Wow. Must grab Steel Diver and a spare Mercs. Cos i like unopened versions of games i like. For 7 quid.

Are they actually legit? Did you ever ordered from them? How long does it take to deliver?

Yes, they are legit, yep ordered from them.

Shipping Calculator tells you the length of time it takes to deliver. I think mine was a day or two longer, but that may have been Ireland as much as anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,506 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

I have used them in the past, they are legit, but some orders have taken 2 weeks, others 3 weeks if you go the cheapest route.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

Did you guys have to pay import duty on stuff ordered from Nippon-Yasan or Play Asia?

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭bkrangle

This guy is selling club nintendo codes from mario kart for £10.95

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281390996524?clk_rvr_id=671072324815

I already got Zelda with the code that came with my copy of mario kart but I'm thinking of getting one for Wonderful 101

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,390 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

tailgunner wrote: »
    Did you guys have to pay import duty on stuff ordered from Nippon-Yasan or Play Asia?

I bought the pro controller and the yoshi and princess peach controllers and didnt have to anyways.

• Advertisement

bkrangle wrote: »

I already got Zelda with the code that came with my copy of mario kart but I'm thinking of getting one for Wonderful 101

How would he do that? :confused: More than 208 sold.. :eek:
    tailgunner wrote: »

I didn't get asked for any. But mine only came to €28 or something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

Hi Allyall,
    Your inbox is full again!!!Sorry to interrupt the thread!

bkrangle wrote: »

I am tempted to pick up Nintendo Land as it does not take much space. Thing that worries me, is that Nintendo already clamping down on this stuff and I am pretty sure it was their **** up, that those codes were not limited one per console.
    Clearly who ever got more then one of these codes redeemed on their accounts do not have 2 Mariokart copies. Nintendo might drop like an anvil on this.

Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's edge is down to £8.95GBP on The Game Collection

Just noticed Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes is also £8.95

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

Too good to be true? . tempted but theres probably something up.

{Removed link}

Too good to be true? tempted but theres probably something up.

yes, most likely you wil pay 5 billion for shiping and receive an empty box.

Too good to be true? tempted but theres probably something up.

From the link
    PLEASE BE AWARE THAT NO PHYSICAL GOODS WILL ACTUALLY ARRIVE TO YOUR ADDRESS, IT IS ALL ONLINE

From the link

Thats what I was about to post too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

yes, most likely you wil pay 5 billion for shiping and receive an empty box.
    From the link

ahhh :o

• Advertisement

ahhh :o

The page was purposely setup to mislead everybody, and no doubt the seller's reply would be something like

"Ahhhh, c'mon, you didn't think you were getting a Wii U for £4.40 did you?"

That's probably also the reason that there is a limited amount of them, people rush to buy, thinking they'll be sold out.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement