Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with proof of payment! Haven't been asked for it? :S

Options
  • 01-03-2013 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi all,

I'm planning on heading to Canada this year with my girlfriend before the beginning of summer. I went over solo last year and am eager to return! Anyways, I'm down to the final stages of my application with no problems, however, my girlfriend submitted her application 2 days after me and 1 month later she still hasn't been asked for proof of payment :S When I submitted the first part of the application I received a message requesting proof of payment straight away, as did 2 of my other friends who also applied! She's sent numerous e-mails and hasn't heard back yet. Is anyone else in the same boat? Is there a phone number she could call? Any advise would be much appreciated!

BTW, she has a WTN and it's in the 4000's.

Comments

Advertisement