Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Section Five

• 01-03-2013 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi,

I'm a Dublin Producer who makes electronic music with words (and the odd guitar).

I would like you to listen to an an album called "The Death of You" that I finished in 2011.

http://sectionfive.bandcamp.com/

I never had the confidence to promote it before now...

At the moment I am in the process of starting a second album that will be called - "From Sines to Squares".

The new album will be one continuous flow of music...

See you on the other side.

Section Five

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭notnumber

that really is amazing music..at times unremittently bleak would be one observation like a null postal service ..but i hear so many influences.kraftwork fischerspoonner but yet it has it own style,,excellent excellent album:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 21 dmoc23

Thanks . That means a lot to me. I think i'm a happier person now then when i wrote that album!!

:-)

Advertisement