Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online games

Options
  • 01-03-2013 8:51pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭

I've just started playing this online lately so forgive the presumably stupid question.

Why the hell do people have random teams of players thrown together? Anyone I play against, no matter what club they pick have Messi, Ronaldo, Ribery, Xavi etc. What's the point in this? How do I play against people who only use original club players instead of these dream teams?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Depends on what mode you're playing on. If its UT, teams may have a star studded line up from trading or maybe you were playing unranked online games where some teams may have transferred in all the big name players to their favourite team. Stick to ranked seasons is your best bet to avoid it.

Advertisement