Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

pull and bear jeans

• 01-03-2013 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hi, I'm just wondering what people think of pull and bear jeans sizes? I am a petite size 6 and would fit into other shop brands jeans in this size. Pull and bear seems to be the only shop that makes non stretchy jeans in sizes so small I cant imagine are designed for adult women even if very petite. Are these the correct measurements for smaller sizes and the others are generous fitting? Their size 6 seem to be designed for pre pubescent girls. I am wearing a pair now I purchased yesterday on sale and the waist is cutting into my hip bone, and I dont really have any hips.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Alqua

Used to always buy jeans there - I usually had to go up a size. They had a great selection of colours/styles for very reasonable prices, if you were prepared to try on a few. That said I think their prices may have gone up?
    Isn't it a Spanish shop? Would Spanish women generally be smaller for that sizing? (I've no idea, remember someone saying that so just wondering!) Would have thought Bershka would be a bigger offender than Pull & Bear in the area of tiny jeans though, they seem to stock very small sizes.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭newuser30

Yea I would probably be more comfortable in their size 8 but I got the 6 because they were on sale and very cheap for a nice pair of jeans! They are spanish, and I think are owned by same group that own Zara, Bershka and a few others. They all make very small sizes but I've just noticed P&B are being particularly stingy with material. They seem to be similar to the waist and hip size of say 9-10 yrs in H&M kids. I wonder are they aiming at the teenage market, or is there a big market for size 4 straight up and down figured women in Ireland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

pull and bear, bershka and zara are owned by the same company. Its a spanish company so I tihink thats why their sizes are always so small

Advertisement