Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stacey's Study Log

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Irish p2 was a breeze, so much easier knowing I had no study done and have no plans of counting Irish! The comprehensions were easy enough anyway and I managed to make up stuff for the poetry/pros/an triail anyway :)

I was very happy with biology even though nobody else was! I feel extremely confident with the paper, experiments were great, easy marks for a punnet square cross :eek: some short qs were a bit difficult but overall it was all good, hoping for a high B or an A anyway!

Lovely day off tomorrow, art history Thursday and German Friday and then finished forever :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Art history was not as good as I expected but I made a pretty good stab at it so I may as well still hope for an A. :P

None of my Irish artists came up so I improvised and did Burtons Turret Stairs which we had briefly discussed at the gallery visit, and then I compared that to Le Brocquys Family. I left that until last because I was so unsure what question to do but looking back its not as bad as I thought!

Was flying with the European section, cubism came up so I got a good 4 pages out of Goya, Picasso and then I did Guernica :D

Gallery question was odd, didn't get in most of what I prepared but improvised and just talked about the display and layout of the gallery etc etc

Not as good as I expected but hey its done now. :)

Advertisement