Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dog snores....

• 01-03-2013 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

my yorkie loves to sleep on my bed but she snores so loud it keeps me awake , can anyone suggest anything please :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Put her in her own bed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

I have snorers too. I find they are worse when they go to bed very very tired.

Is she in good health? I would worry excessive snoring could indicate an issue. Is she at the correct weight for example.

If she's keeping you awake you should consider moving her to another room. A well rested owner is a lot more fun for them than a wrecked tired one :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Dtp79

mnstlj wrote: »
    my yorkie loves to sleep on my bed but she snores so loud it keeps me awake , can anyone suggest anything please :)
    My 9 stone St. Bernard sometimes keeps me awake snoring. She's outside about 50 yards from me!! I'm pretty sure ya won't hear a yorkie from that distance

Advertisement