Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ipad Syncing

• 01-03-2013 11:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭

Hi All,

Hope this is the right area, something strange seems to have happened to my ipad/itunes. At some point itunes got removed from my computer, i only notice this when i went to sync, so i've downloaded it again. My iphone comes up under Devices and i can sync this, but my ipad is not shown nor can i sync this, however it is listed under "Managed Devices" on my Apple ID.

Anyone had this issue or know how i can fix it.

Thanks
    Ace

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭flyguy

Not sure if this is the solution; but is iTunes wifi sync selected for your ipad, assuming you're not using a cable? Otherwise maybe give that a try (sync with cable).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

I had the same trouble the other day with my ipad after reinstalling itunes. It showed up in the older itunes I had installed. Fastforward ten minutes and a new install of itunes and its nowhere to be seen.

This is what Apple recommends :
    http://www.apple.com/support/ipad/assistant/itunes/#section_1

Only the last step about using msconfig to troubleshoot conflicts with itunes software worked for me though.I didn't find the conflict but it at least enables me to connect to the ipad.

Advertisement