Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Have you changed much since you first started posting here?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Dwork

In my long, long posting history I have gone from being a ranting lunatic to a raving lunatic and ended up as a somwhat more chilled individual. Have never stayed as a "name" for more than a year as usually I look back on my previous posts and go "jasus what were you on about you fool".

Boards has made me broadermindeder and more tolerant of bad spelling as well as being far too knowledgeable about peoples depraved proclivities and tendencies. Almost everyone on here is still wrong about almost everything though, apart from Darren, who is a ledge when it comes to property. You either get that or don't. The new me doesn't care either way. I'm much too chilled for that. Also the rad beside the PC is broken a while now..

• Site Banned Posts: 71 ✭✭Zer0

No, as I don't use boards often enough.. usually to pass away time or to get the odd laugh or advice about something technical or whatever. more of a resourceful site than anything for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Nearly 8 years here.

Still haven't made any Boards friends.

*sniff*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Created my original account when I was 16, and this account at 19... I'm 28 now. Massive changes in that time of course - I still thought I wanted to be a doctor when I was 16, I'm now very happily working as a software developer via a failed attempt at a maths degree and a degree and masters in CS. I spent most of that time thinking I was a total forever alone but am now in an amazing relationship too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 663 ✭✭✭space_man

ya my underpants were reeking, so i had to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

lazygal wrote: »
    You're a Christian?
    News to me... :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 514 ✭✭✭RUSTEDCORE

I used to be haughty and arrogant in every post racist toward culchies and just generally wrote with a sense of superiority.

But nowadays Im not like that .....I still know im better than all of you but I dont say it unless im asked or farmers get busy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭Ilik Urgee

There’s not a day goes by I don’t feel regret.
    Not because I’m in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then: a young, stupid kid who signed up this account. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are.

But I can’t. That kid’s long gone and this old man is all that’s left. I got to live with that.
    Difference? It’s just a bullshit word. So you go on and start making more threads, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don’t give a damn.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

I'm here since December 2010, I started supporting Shels. But no other changes ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement