Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pilates?

Options
  • 02-03-2013 2:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hey all looking for beginners pilate classes in waterford city? Does anybody know somewhere reasonable and pay as you go?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭JenniFurr

The only place I know for sure that does pilates is the Kingfisher Gym. I think they do have the option of doing classes on their own without joining.

Here's the schedule

Hope it's some help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Kracken

have a look at Indigo Fitness, there is a 6 week course running on a Saturday in the Edmund Rice Centre.

My wife has been going to there for a while now and she is getting some good results...

• Registered Users Posts: 24 threerivers

Anyone know if these classes are mixed,or is there any classes for men around the city??

• Registered Users Posts: 25 FeatherFelicis

Im really looking for pay as you go option as im unemployed

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭RubyK

Anyone know if these classes are mixed,or is there any classes for men around the city??

I know it's not in the city, but Splashworld in Tramore have a mens only pilates class on a Saturday at 3.00pm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Charlotte Pilates

Hi, I teach Pay as u go Pilates, €8 a class, Tuesday's 8-9pm and Thursday 930-1030am at the Quaker meeting house in Newtown. Classes are mixed, male and female and mixed ability so whether you are new to Pilates or done a lot I can adapt each exercise to suit your needs!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ruairi Waterford

Hey there is a great, instructor, Charlotte, started up in Activate by Tesco's Ardkeen.
    IF you search for Charlotte's pilates and barre Waterford you can find her.
    She does a new pilates, barre which is a combination of fitnees and pilates.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 maggiewhite

There's a pilates class in glow health and fitness Tramore every Monday and Wednesday at 7.00pm. All women gym. €5.00

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭sparkling sea

There's a pilates class in glow health and fitness Tramore every Monday and Wednesday at 7.00pm. All women gym. €5.00

Do they cater for beginners??

• Registered Users Posts: 31 maggiewhite

Sparkling Sea. The class caters for all levels beginners to advanced and it is adapted to suit any level.

• Advertisement
Advertisement