Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't log into 365 Online?

Options
  • 02-03-2013 3:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 23,169 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I can't seem to log into 365 Online. I input my user id and the details for the other question but the page just reloads when I click continue. It doesn't say that the details are wrong (they're not) or anything, it just reloads the page and asks for the log-in details again.

Does anyone know if it's an issue with the site maybe? Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭In Exile

It seems to be down. I tried logging in to the same issues.

If it is a problem, you'd wonder why there is no notice on either the website or 365 advising of issues

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭BigCon

I can't login either, the login page just keeps re-loading once I enter my details.

No update from BOI?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi All,

Thanks for your posts.

We spoke with the 365 Support Team and there who have advised that there should be no issues logging on to the site.

If you continue to experience difficulty logging on, please call Banking 365 on 0845 365 365/ 00 353 1 4044000 when you have computer access and a representative will offer assistance.  

Thanks

Billy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Possibly an issue with Chrome, as I'm also currently unable to log in using that browser.

I used Internet Explorer & log in was successful.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,169 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Yamanoto wrote: »
    Possibly an issue with Chrome, as I'm also currently unable to log in using that browser.

I used Internet Explorer & log in was successful.
    Yeah, I tried it on IE and I could log in just fine, I also tried on incognito on Chrome and that worked too but I still can't log in using a normal Chrome tab.

• Advertisement
Advertisement