Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wrong sim sent from emobile

Options
  • 02-03-2013 4:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭

So i have just signed up to the 32euro a month pacakge and i need a nano sim for ip5!
    While filling out the form online there was only 3 options of sims!

1. bill pay sim card
    2. Micro Sim card
    3. Blackberry sim card................no option for nano sim card..... so i rang..
    and was told to order the Bill pay sim card, and the nano sim will pop out of that!!!
    Not so , i can pop a micro sim out but no option for  nano......

Any advice......

cramp

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭cramp

Customer suppport does not work weekends????
    really!

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

cramp wrote: »
    So i have just signed up to the 32euro a month pacakge and i need a nano sim for ip5!
    While filling out the form online there was only 3 options of sims!

1. bill pay sim card
    2. Micro Sim card
    3. Blackberry sim card................no option for nano sim card..... so i rang..
    and was told to order the Bill pay sim card, and the nano sim will pop out of that!!!
    Not so , i can pop a micro sim out but no option for  nano......

Any advice......

cramp
    Hi cramp,

Have you been able to get this issue resolved? If you go to an eMobile store they will be able provide you with a Nano sim card.

If you are unable to get to a store let me know here and I will be able organise for a sim to be sent out to you.

Grainne

Advertisement