Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Project on YouthReach

• 02-03-2013 9:46am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering does anyone teach in Youthreach or has a good knowledge of it?

As part of a H.Dip project we have to understand how the programme works, and more specifically, how members of the Travelling Community get on within the programme.

I can send you my number via PM if you were willing to help and impart some knowledge.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,271 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Why not visit a centre? Half an hour and you could get any questions you wanted answered.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭Armaghmagic

spurious wrote: »
    Why not visit a centre? Half an hour and you could get any questions you wanted answered.

I actually work beside a youthreach centre and have asked these questions by email to the coordinator (as requested) and I got no response.

Will keep trying :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

I actually work beside a youthreach centre and have asked these questions by email to the coordinator (as requested) and I got no response.

Will keep trying :-)

Why don't you call in? The co-ordinator is probably quite busy but if you called in in person they might give you 10-15 mins to ask your questions. It's going to take them a lot longer to type answers out. If the co-ordinator is not available there's bound to be someone in the building who can answer some of your questions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭Armaghmagic

Why don't you call in? The co-ordinator is probably quite busy but if you called in in person they might give you 10-15 mins to ask your questions. It's going to take them a lot longer to type answers out. If the co-ordinator is not available there's bound to be someone in the building who can answer some of your questions.

I did get talking face to face with him but he said to email him. Will try again on Monday and do a bit of reseach online for the time being!

Advertisement