Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted tracer unit

Options
  • 02-03-2013 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭

Hi.im looking for a tracer unit must have all accessories and work perfectly don't care about scratches. Will collect in Leinster area. Thanks folks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

And one of those is?

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭d.one

Spear wrote: »
    And one of those is?
    Bit of a cryptic message there mate . Can you please explain. Thanks

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

d.one wrote: »
    Bit of a cryptic message there mate . Can you please explain. Thanks

You need to explain what that is so I can send you to the proper forum.

You need to explain what that is so I can send you to the proper forum.
    a tracer unit,
    ok cool , it lighs up bb,s (6mm plastic spheres fired from piston and spring powered by an electric motor normally packaged in the shape of a gun like an m4,they are called aeg's ) at night , when a person plays airsoft ,and airsoft is a game where grown men run around with very expensive toys firing those little bb's at each other , its great fun really,
    was i on the wrong forum ,apologies , new at this stuff normally i use airsoft forums where you get an answer to a question like" florida airsofters" etc, but a mate said that i should look on boards.ie ,so here i am.

• Advertisement

ok cool, thanks for all your help mate

Advertisement