Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kildare village

Options
  • 02-03-2013 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭

Thinking of heading to kildare village later today. Anyone been there recently? Any good sales, especially in superdry ? Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭flyguy

Bit late for you, but if others are looking;
    You get 10% off in (nearly) all shops -superdry included- if you show a AA membership card @ reception (often excludes sale items).
    If you sign up to the Kildare village newsletter you'll frequently receive offers, an interesting one on at the moment is €25 off if you spend €125 in Ralph Lauren:
    http://www.kildarevillage.com/en/offers/item/2013/01/polo-ralph-lauren

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

I dont know if you where there before ,I was there about two weeks ago, and HATED IT.
    I bought nothing, everything was MAD money.
    I went looking for shoes for my toddler.
    Just thought Id tell you.Its not cheap.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

cathy01 wrote: »
    I dont know if you where there before ,I was there about two weeks ago, and HATED IT.

I couldn't agree with that, I was there last week, and got a suit, top, and skirt for the same/less than what I'd pay in Dunnes for the same in Hobbs.

It does vary from the pure designer shops (Louise Kennedy/Nicole Fahri/DKNY) to the more high street shops, but it can be very good value.

They've only one shop there (Clarks) which would cater to kids shoes that I can think of, so not the best place to go in that regard.

Superdry tend to be about 30-50% cheaper than the highstreet OP

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

cathy01 wrote: »

I totally disagree with that post. If you want designer names like Tommy Hilfiger, LK Bennett, Levi's, Superdry, the North Face, Nike, Karen Millen etc. you won't find them cheaper anywhere. I've got some fantastic deals there. I recently bought 2 pairs of clarkes shoes for €58. I had looked at a similar pair to one in clarkes in Liffey valley and they were €55 for 1 pair. Also bought 2 pairs of lovely men's Levi's recently €99 for both.

If you want cheap clothes head to penneys. If you want cheap designer clothes then go to kildare village :D

Saying something is "MAD money" is ridiculous. It might be mad money to you, reasonable to me and dirt cheap to the op.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭sandin

Kildare Village is not cheap - thankfully.

Its high quality at great value. - Brooks Bros shirts for €40, (even in USA they are $100+) Ralph Lauren jeans for €59 etc etc

If you want cheap, go to penneys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭SmithySeller

Was there at the weekend, and got a few things. It just so happens I dont live too far away and had some things in mind that I already had priced up online or in their high street equivalent. I found KVO to be approx 1/3 cheaper, and far better stocked for men than a year ago. I do find it funny that people get tour buses from all over the country, but perhaps you could take in the shopping along with the National Stud and Japanese Gardens across the road. That would definitely make the trip worth it. On a side note, I think they need more shops and I believe they have planning to expand. The more options the better I say!

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭SmithySeller

sandin wrote: »
    Kildare Village is not cheap - thankfully.

Its high quality at great value. - Brooks Bros shirts for €40, (even in USA they are $100+) Ralph Lauren jeans for €59 etc etc

If you want cheap, go to penneys.

Agreed!

Advertisement