Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

48....Go confuse....

Options
  • 02-03-2013 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭

Long story short..was with Vodafone...switched to 48.....noticed that my fone wont save contacts anymore....with VF when someone would ring me ,their name would show up before i answered...now its just a number..contacted 48, they said it was a fone problem...tried saving to SD, then SIM...but nothing is working....its a HTC Wildfire S.....cant understand why this has only happened with the change over...anyone.???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Long story short..was with Vodafone...switched to 48.....noticed that my fone wont save contacts anymore....with VF when someone would ring me ,their name would show up before i answered...now its just a number..contacted 48, they said it was a fone problem...tried saving to SD, then SIM...but nothing is working....its a HTC Wildfire S.....cant understand why this has only happened with the change over...anyone.???

On txt do you see the name or only number? Did you try after getting a call to save the contact to test what happens next time you get a call.

Do you see the contacts in your phone? if you do are the numbers saved +35387 or 0035387 or just 087? What way do they numbers that call you show in the display +35387 or 0035387 or just 087?

If you contacts are not on the phone now, where you saving contacts in the SIM while with Vodafone? maybe put back vodafone SIM in the phone after move contacts from SIM to phone/sd and after insert the 48 sim and test if get the name next time they call

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Did what you suggested...put VF sim back in etc...seems fine now....thanx pal...;)

Advertisement