Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamesweek 29 Transfers.

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

you shouldn't be getting rid of anyone guaranteed to play this week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

done.

Demel
    > Samba
    Townsend
    > Sissoko
    Aguero
    > Benteke

fúck it!

teamkq.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Ok, so I can afford Johnson over Enrique but is he worth the extra .5m? Enrique seems to have much more points per game but in my opinion Johnson is a far better player even in an attacking sense, could somebody justify the extra spend?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Ok, so I can afford Johnson over Enrique but is he worth the extra .5m? Enrique seems to have much more points per game but in my opinion Johnson is a far better player even in an attacking sense, could somebody justify the extra spend?

We're into the last 10 gameweeks, don't worry about whether x is worth more than y. The question is do you need that extra £0.5m anywhere else.

Have a final free transfer, am planning on Fellaini out for either Sissoko home (STK) or Sessegnon away (QPR). Will be just for this gameweek to bring me up to 10 players. May have to flip a coin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I think johnson is worth the extra .5 as he offers a greater attacking threat than enrique for example enriques goal and assist against wigan came when he was playing in the front 3 he wont be playing there again. If you look at the stats over the last few years johnson is more likely to come up with a goal enrique had never scored a goal before this season. Also johnson is nailed on to start when fit enrique would be more likely to lose his place if martin kelly returns or wisdom gets a game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

I think johnson is worth the extra .5 as he offers a greater attacking threat than enrique for example enriques goal and assist against wigan came when he was playing in the front 3 he wont be playing there again. If you look at the stats over the last few years johnson is more likely to come up with a goal enrique had never scored a goal before this season. Also johnson is nailed on to start when fit enrique would be more likely to lose his place if martin kelly returns or wisdom gets a game.

Fair play to ya, that's a proper answer and on the strenght of it I think I'll go with Johnson. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭Thanos

Dónal wrote: »
    Have a final free transfer, am planning on Fellaini out for either Sissoko home (STK) or Sessegnon away (QPR). Will be just for this gameweek to bring me up to 10 players. May have to flip a coin.

Getting rid of Mata myself and thinking of bringing in one of those two also, question is which one................:confused:

Thanos wrote: »
    Getting rid of Mata myself and thinking of bringing in one of those two also, question is which one................:confused:

I'm swinging towards Sessegnon, purely because Sissoko played a full 90 minutes last night and will play again on Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

I already have Sissoko so I'm thinking Mata-> Gerrard or Sessegnon for a 4 point hit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Got Lambert back in there after making the horrific error of transferring him out in January.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

somehow have 12 players this week and 2 subs to make...debating just leaving things as they are but 3 Stoke players are not delivering lately so might shake them up

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

eh i dunno wrote: »
    somehow have 12 players this week and 2 subs to make...debating just leaving things as they are but 3 Stoke players are not delivering lately so might shake them up

any chance of an emergency loan deal. Your probably best using a transfer to stock up on an arsenal player for DGW.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Want2know

I want to get in Samba but not sure who to get rid off:

Im thinking either Clichy or Cameron(Stoke). I would get rid of Cameron but Im not sure if he is going to play this gameweek? Is there any Stoke fans out there who might know?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,341 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

Want2know wrote: »
    I want to get in Samba but not sure who to get rid off:

Im thinking either Clichy or Cameron(Stoke). I would get rid of Cameron but Im not sure if he is going to play this gameweek? Is there any Stoke fans out there who might know?

I just got rid of Cameron (I also have Clichy), and got Wilson in. Don't know whether he'll play or not, and obviously Clichy definately won't play, but I think Wilson will be a starter, and he's only 3.9m. Would have liked to get Samba, but needed to free funds for my strikers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Just went nuts and got Suarez in for RVP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 499 ✭✭Roonbox

FatRat wrote: »
    Just went nuts and got Suarez in for RVP.

Woah. Woah. Woah. Woah. Woah. Woah. Woah. Woah.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Neoulous

Is Naughton definetely not gonna play ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Neoulous wrote: »
    Is Naughton definetely not gonna play ?

Wouldn't say definitely but he doesn't seem to be in favor lately. Despite the game in Europe I can't see it having much impact on rotation. BAE should retain his place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,913 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

no defence apart from clyne and davies

cant get rid of zab, evra or even azpic
    3 strikers playing

id like to get rid of clyne but a player playing this week
    is worth holding onto
    same applies to taarab

bunn as a second keeper seems my only option

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,913 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

9 playing this week

sissoko in for mata