Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Man Utd -v- Norwich

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Well if the folks in America are watching the Utd match, it means they're not watching the biggest club game in the world live. So it would probably be prudent not to ruin something they may plan on watching after the Utd match.
    Yet the ticker on the bottom had the score of El Classico and Premiership games on it throughout the game so it made no difference whether he said it or not!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,917 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

adox wrote: »
    Rooney has been poor.

Hard to see whee another goal will come from for Utd.

More a case of keeping a clean sheet. So unconvincing.

Just reading back over this thread now. Couldn't resist quoting. :pac:

*runs*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Just reading back over this thread now. Couldn't resist quoting. :pac:

*runs*
    Thought he was quite poor meself by his own high standards but sure we all know what he's capable of. You can have a poor game and still score..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,917 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

cambo2008 wrote: »
    Thought he was quite poor meself by his own high standards but sure we all know what he's capable of. You can have a poor game and still score..

Ah, I know. That post was made when it was still only 1-0. Rooney didn't have a great game at all, but he still scored once and helped create two more after adox posted. I just thought it was a funny anti-jinx!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

markc1184 wrote: »
    What did DDG do towards the end that got the cheer? My stream froze just as the dodgy looking pass was played back to him.

Kept the ball in, think it was going out for a corner, and he kept it in with some fine tekkers.

I tried to find a gif of it, and searched his name on twitter and seen a disturbing image in the top images section. FML.

• Advertisement
Advertisement