Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Language exchange, my spanish your english

Options
  • 02-03-2013 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello!

I am Raúl from Spain and I would like to meet people who are looking for native speakers to improve their spanish.

I am 31 years old and live near the city centre of Dublin, if you want to help me with my English, and if you want to improve your spanish, let me know!

Un saludo a todos!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭TO_ARTHUR!

Hola Raúl, hay un grupo que encuentra cada semana en el centro de dublin a hablar en Espanol y Ingles tambien. La gente en esto grupo usa facebook a organizar sus encuentros. Si quieres saber mas, enviame un mensaje privado.

Espero que puedo ayudarte:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 vall2013

Hi,
    Am looking for an Irish family to host a Spanish adolescent for a month or so this summer in exchange for doing the same for an Irish adolescent to go and live with the former's Spanish family in Spain for an equivalent periodto learn Spanish. Don't know where to start looking. Any advice would be welcome. Thanks.

Advertisement