Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest LEGO Purchases

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Has to be over €55 which isn't too bad. The only problem is I find the postage pretty slow.

Where is the site based is it the uk?

shamrock55 wrote: »

I don't think so. I think it comes from Denmark directly but I could be wrong.

• Moderators Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭Spocker

shamrock55 wrote: »

European deliveries are sent from their warehouse in Koln, Germany

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

I find their stuff comes in about 5 days which isnt too bad and always well packed.
    Anyone selling superhero minifigs?

madalig12 wrote: »
    I find their stuff comes in about 5 days which isnt too bad and always well packed.
    Anyone selling superhero minifigs?

Yeah I've got a few, carnage, spiderman (miles morales), SHIELD agent, batman, nightwing, man-bat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

We just reserved these two guys in Argos, going to be a fun weekend!

143748.jpg

353-4041694-ANP285X.jpg

Let us know how you go with the Shuttle (pics as you build please!!) I'm really tempted to buy it...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

That submarine is brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,493 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Thargor wrote: »
    That submarine is brilliant.

Haven't bought a city set in years, but I find that sub really tempting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Got the sub but they couldn't locate the shuttle have to go back after lunch :-/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Haven't bought a city set in years, but I find that sub really tempting.
    If I had a bathtub Id be all over it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭g0g

Not normally a fan of the Architecture series, but couldn't turn down a bargain like this!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Been eyeing this up for a while, finally pulled the trigger :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Football Friend

Hey, have any of you guys bought any of the Simpsons Lego sets? I was all set to buy the Simpsons house set but then the Kwik-e-mart came along and got better reviews, though I think the house would hold it's value better if I were to sell on/would be cooler to build too?

Hey, have any of you guys bought any of the Simpsons Lego sets? I was all set to buy the Simpsons house set but then the Kwik-e-mart came along and got better reviews, though I think the house would hold it's value better if I were to sell on/would be cooler to build too?

I've the house. Really like it. It's a decent build with a lot of neat little touches. I'd recommend it. I do like the kwik-e-mart but it seems like a kinda dull affair to put together. I just can't be bothered to pick it up. Seems really expensive as well. If it were 40 euro cheaper id be more convinced. I'd rather spend that money on the upcoming ninjago temple. Something that really came out of the blue. Never thought I'd be interested in anything in the line.

Received the detective office on Friday. Might start brick linking a colour modded Green grocer to complete the modulars next month.

I've the house. Really like it. It's a decent build with a lot of neat little touches. I'd recommend it. I do like the kwik-e-mart but it seems like a kinda dull affair to put together. I just can't be bothered to pick it up. Seems really expensive as well. If it were 40 euro cheaper id be more convinced. I'd rather spend that money on the upcoming ninjago temple. Something that really came out of the blue. Never thought I'd be interested in anything in the line.

Received the detective office on Friday. Might start brick linking a colour modded Green grocer to complete the modulars next month.

That temple looks class. I don't really like the Ninjago theme but I think I'll be picking that up.

That temple looks class. I don't really like the Ninjago theme but I think I'll be picking that up.

On sale now. Any idea how much you'd be able to sell all the Minifigs for? Is there much of a market for them given its such a kids theme. If I do get it I'll just use some of the appropriate CMFs to populate it.

On sale now. Any idea how much you'd be able to sell all the Minifigs for? Is there much of a market for them given its such a kids theme. If I do get it I'll just use some of the appropriate CMFs to populate it.

No idea but when I'm reselling I use the EU prices on bricklink as a price guide. After looking at the temple yesterday I've found a few Ninjago sets that I really like the look of and will defo be picking up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

Finally I have one of my own. Waited a long time :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭halloweenboy

Just picked up the VW campervan before it retires to go with the mini cooper. Speaking of coopers, I got the big bang theory set a few weeks ago. Pretty amazing set!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Greg81

Picked up on Saturday.

IMG_6710_zpsyggnbgkl.jpg

Looking forward to this, picked it up for €44 in Smyths with yesterdays €6 voucher from the paper

360912.jpg

Spocker wrote: »
    Looking forward to this, picked it up for €44 in Smyths with yesterdays €6 voucher from the paper

Same here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

My excitement for the set has been slightly dulled by the reported QA issue :(

Not sure whether to get it straight away or wait to see if they release a fix.

My excitement for the set has been slightly dulled by the reported QA issue :(

Not sure whether to get it straight away or wait to see if they release a fix.

Shure it's Lego - we can *make* the fix :) Theres a thread on Brickset with a couple of suggestions for alternative pieces

Force Friday last night :)

vad1_zpsrcpmwrfj.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Rael

Greg81 wrote: »
    Force Friday last night :)

Fantastic :)

Got an unexpected gift of €100 last night to buy some TFA Lego and have my €6 Smyth's voucher from the Herald. Not sure whether to get the TFA Falcon or Poe's X-Wing and something else.

So many choices :p

Any recommendations or opinions?

Rael wrote: »
    Fantastic :)

Got an unexpected gift of €100 last night to buy some TFA Lego and have my €6 Smyth's voucher from the Herald. Not sure whether to get the TFA Falcon or Poe's X-Wing and something else.

So many choices :p

Any recommendations or opinions?

Wait for a sale on the Star Wars stuff. It seems that they're really price gouging with the new movie coming up. 85 euro for the new x-wing is insane.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

https://youtu.be/HG9BCbOp1SU

I bought myself the new Wall-E and spend all night building it while watching the film.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

Picked this up last week. Thoroughly enjoyable build, the landing gear is class...

Advertisement