Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SU Sabbat Rumours

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

djnr8 wrote: »
    I'm speaking from personal experience

I've had to deal with Paddy numerous times regarding academics including this morning and he's always provided me with the information I need.
    freyners wrote: »
    just to second this, I had to go to paddy over some academic stuff and he was very quick to get back to me with good info. Good work being done it seems
    To third this, 3 times I've had to get information off Paddy and I've been shifted off with a template response or to some Prezi that has no useful information or completely ignored.

Nothing against the man on a personal level, but in 2 years he has never been able to help me with anything, and the only times I have seen him doing something in public was when he was 'having the bant'.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Cydoniac wrote: »
    To third this, 3 times I've had to get information off Paddy and I've been shifted off with a template response or to some Prezi that has no useful information or completely ignored.

I had to get info about repeat exams and registering link-ins, and when SAA were less than helpful, Paddy got back to me pretty much straight away with detailed info that really helped me when I was stressing out.

BTW I'm not defending him if that's how he responded to you, it's just I've had good experiences with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Do you think there will be any last minute surprises?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 182 ✭✭magicherbs

One or two

• Registered Users Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭reunion

I can't wait to see carbon rod or john cambridge put in their surprise nominations!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭reunion

I saw Brian Stewart outside the su today. He was looking for €40 for the deposit before he gets the signatures. I didn't ask him what position he was interested in though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 182 ✭✭magicherbs

Stop lying

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

To successfully accuse someone of lying, you need to prove a deliberate attempt to mislead, ie what they're saying is false and they know it to be false. That's precisely the sort of reason that there's a specific election thread every year with specific rules. Not that that sort of thing isn't covered under the existing site rules, mind you.

As nominations have closed and the election campaigning is effectively begun, please feel free to post any election-related discussion in this thread. That obviously may include discussion of the SU-related performance of any re-running candidates where you reckon it's relevant - a candidate's a candidate, after all.

Here's the thread link again for anyone who doesn't read two-sentence paragraphs: ULSU Elections 2013 thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement