If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

37 inch tv

Options
  • 02-03-2013 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

looking to buy a cheap 37 inch tv as sitting room tv, 37 inch is as big as i can go, what offers have you at the mo you had some great offers last month on 37but missed out on them, and how about delivery to mayo

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

reaper180 wrote: »
    looking to buy a cheap 37 inch tv as sitting room tv, 37 inch is as big as i can go, what offers have you at the mo you had some great offers last month on 37but missed out on them, and how about delivery to mayo

Hi Reaper,

Thanks for getting in touch and apologies about the delay in getting back to you.

How about the Philips 37PFL4007T currently priced at £449.95.  It's got a fairly impressive spec list.  Full HD, 200hz and also a smart TV.  We have the 32" on display in the store and its a great screen for the money.  check the link below for more info:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/philips/37pfl4007t/phil-37pfl4007t

Could deliver this to mayo for £21.95 on a next working day service.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭reaper180

Hi Reaper,

Thanks for getting in touch and apologies about the delay in getting back to you.

How about the Philips 37PFL4007T currently priced at £449.95.  It's got a fairly impressive spec list.  Full HD, 200hz and also a smart TV.  We have the 32" on display in the store and its a great screen for the money.  check the link below for more info:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/philips/37pfl4007t/phil-37pfl4007t

Could deliver this to mayo for £21.95 on a next working day service.

Chris
    cheers for getting back to me, the price on this is a bit high for me, was just looking for a basic tv no need for it to be a smart tv,cheers
    reaper

cheers for getting back to me, the price on this is a bit high for me, was just looking for a basic tv no need for it to be a smart tv,cheers
    reaper

Hi Reaper,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Get ya.  Just checked and we have a Samsung UE37EH5000 in stock.  Current price on this is £299.95.  And again delivery to Mayo would be £21.95.

Check the link below for more info:
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/samsung/ue37eh5000/sams-ue37eh5000

Chris

thanks chris, seems more in my price range, can you give that in euro,and how would i pay when purchasing , pm me i you like with options, can you find out its dimensions as it has to fit into cabinet space, anything around 90cm wide would be fine height is about 66cm,cheers 
    reaper

thanks chris, seems more in my price range, can you give that in euro,and how would i pay when purchasing , pm me i you like with options, can you find out its dimensions as it has to fit into cabinet space, anything around 90cm wide would be fine height is about 66cm,cheers 
    reaper

Hi Reaper,

Thanks for getting back to me :)

The Euro price for the TV delivered would be €390.12.

If you wanted to go ahead with the order you can PM me a number and I'll give you a shout for payment details etc.  Are you can reach us on 0044 333 900 0070 / 0071.  We can take either Visa or Mastercard over the phone.  Can also sort a bank transfer if needs be.  

Dimensions are:  W = 73.8cm and H is 44.49cm.

Chris

• Advertisement

thanks chris, not sure if the measurements you state match up to a 37 inch screen, would it not be same measurements as this http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/samsung/ue37es6300/sams-ue37es6300, just making sure before purchasing

thanks chris, not sure if the measurements you state match up to a 37 inch screen, would it not be same measurements as this http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/samsung/ue37es6300/sams-ue37es6300, just making sure before purchasing

Hi Reaper,

You're right, sorry about that!  Took them from the Samsung website, just noticed its for the 32" mode.  Sorry!

The right dimensions are W = 86.6cm and H = 57.5cm.

Chris

Hi Reaper,

You're right, sorry about that!  Took them from the Samsung website, just noticed its for the 32" mode.  Sorry!

The right dimensions are W = 86.6cm and H = 57.5cm.

Chris
    sound chris gonna go for that ,can i pay by pay pal, pm me details

sound chris gonna go for that ,can i pay by pay pal, pm me details

Hi again,

Unfortunately we're not set up for Paypal :(

We can accept a bank transfer if that helps.

Chris

Hi again,

Unfortunately we're not set up for Paypal

We can accept a bank transfer if that helps.

Chris
    , prob best to cotact you tomorow , will prob pay with visa card, cheers reaper,
    btw all google results on the tv are confusing with different dimensions on tv, need to be 100% on them, cheers reaper

• Advertisement

Hi Reaper.

Ive checked a few places and I think the measurements that chris gave the 2nd time are correct.

Look forward to hearing from you.

ok as long as measurements are right , im gonna order this, how do i do this online

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

ok as long as measurements are right , im gonna order this, how do i do this online
    Reaper,

we don't currently have it up on ours .ie site - you can drop us a mail with your contact number and I'll get the guys to give you a shout or if you really want to order online - I'll get the guys to stick it up for you and you can order on www.richersounds.ie

Thanks again and keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

hi chris
     did everything go through ok, reaper

hi chris
     did everything go through ok, reaper

Hi Reaper,

It did indeed :)

Should be with you on Monday.  

Chris

spot on chris , knock on door at 9 this morning tv arrived, now just to get things set up later, thanks again

spot on chris , knock on door at 9 this morning tv arrived, now just to get things set up later, thanks again
    Hey Reaper180.

No worries at all. Anything else just give us a shout :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.