Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sucking on some new juice.

Options
  • 02-03-2013 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

just put some LIQUA American Blend into my vison V3 on a ego T 650 nice looking set up (they do use a fair bit of juice over my kanger T3 on the same battery but doesn't look as good maybe they hold less.. whatever. anyway back to the juice....
    its really good.. i mean really good.
    18mg has a great throat hit nice tobacco flavor with a hint of sweetness on the exhale good vapor.
    liking it very much
    have some 18mg LIQUA traditional tobacco i will try in a day or two.
    and have some HIGHBROW 18mg tabac de perique on a little steep.
    looking forward to trying the highbrow stuff really hope it is as good as some of the reviews..
    have mostly been using the standard 24 mg flue cured tobacco from thebestshop.eu nice enough stuff but does need a little steeping as flavor a bit weird straight from the bottle. again have had it in both my T3 kanger 1.8 ohms but better in the vison V3 1.8 ohms on a 650T but as said does need a few days to steep.
    any suggestions for a great tobacco are most welcome as still on the hunt for the one..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

The House of Liquid range (the only one I wouldn't outright recommend would be Guevara, but that's still pretty good, just not AS good as the rest)
    Tobacco Praze (Mom & Pop's)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

liqua tobaccos re nice alright

el toro cigarillos naturales is a good tobacco juice, el toro virginia prime/puros too although puros only comes in 24mg

the t-juice tobaccos are lovely. love uk smokes/usa reds but eastern blend/cubanito are pretty nice as well. cubana is a good dark cigar flavour.

mom and pops tobacco praze is lovely as well

el toro and mom and pops are at e-smokeireland
    the t-juice are at ezsmoke, vaperus and vapourpal

Advertisement