Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant find artist.... please help

• 02-03-2013 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

im trying to find the name of an american artist. one of his images was used as a tottoo on LA ink. Excuse my ignorance in this regard! The image was of a man waist deep in water with a rainstorm over his head and arms spread out wide.... the style was sketch like and without colour... can anyone help please??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

I don't know the tattoo/image you refer to, but it sounds like something Salvador Dali would do??

• Registered Users Posts: 2 don1986

tahnks but no not him.... This dude is American. totally wrecking my head at the moment!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

don1986 wrote: »
    tahnks but no not him.... This dude is American. totally wrecking my head at the moment!!

Sorry. I don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭beefjerky

don1986 wrote: »
    im trying to find the name of an american artist. one of his images was used as a tottoo on LA ink. Excuse my ignorance in this regard! The image was of a man waist deep in water with a rainstorm over his head and arms spread out wide.... the style was sketch like and without colour... can anyone help please??

Derek Hess

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

beefjerky wrote: »
    Derek Hess

I'm amazed you got that.

He is something else. Amazing art.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭murfinho

That's great recollection!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSp17GDpk1hEqfE1Y1Oi3ePBVMLsFdBygJjKOy8TqrLqWGpDabS

Something like that?

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭beefjerky