Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking for a Basketball Team

Options
  • 02-03-2013 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,
    I am an italian guy that have played basketball since I was 6.
    I have to be in Dublin for four months from 1st March to 4th July, but I don't want to stop playing this wonderful sport!

Well, since I have not car, do you know Basketball teams in Dublin city center that looking for a player?

Thank you so much! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭OscarMike

jacy24 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I am an italian guy that have played basketball since I was 6.
    I have to be in Dublin for four months from 1st March to 4th July, but I don't want to stop playing this wonderful sport!

Well, since I have not car, do you know Basketball teams in Dublin city center that looking for a player?

Thank you so much! :)

I dont know is there a team in dublin (obviuosly there is) but i know one in dundalk . check out dundalk Ravens facebook page they might help u out.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,062 ✭✭✭walrusgumble

OscarMike wrote: »
    I dont know is there a team in dublin (obviuosly there is) but i know one in dundalk . check out dundalk Ravens facebook page they might help u out.

Killester? UCD?

Advertisement