Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cherrywood to Tallaght

Options
  • 02-03-2013 10:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭

Can someone advise of the quickest way to get from the Cherrywood Business Centre to Tallaght by public transport please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭ddarcy

Can someone advise of the quickest way to get from the Cherrywood Business Centre to Tallaght by public transport please?

The quickest would be to take either the 7 bus or 145 to Foxrock Church and then connect to the 75. You could also take the Luas into town and connect. You will have to connect either way and the 75 bus is pretty poor timewise.

I would advise to take a taxi as either route above will take up to an hour at least, whereas a taxi could take 10 minutes and won't cost too much to take.

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭ddarcy

sugarman wrote: »
    7 doesnt go anywhere near Foxrock church! And like I said the 75 takes alteast an hour, usually closer to 1hr30/40mins in the morning from there.

A taxi is €20 or there abouts, adds up if you've to do it most morning!

Don't disagree. I was thinking of taking it to Dun Laoghaire and connecting to the 75, but it is a long trek to Tallaght. If its one off then a taxi is best if not, I like your suggestion of the Luas to Dundrum and then the 75. I think that is best for everyday usage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭Red About Town

Thanks all - it's an once off trip so will get a cab.

Advertisement